{Three}

I just felt like writing again idk {a sad-ish and v short chapter ahead?}

---

Sehun's POV

"Shit, I really didn't mean to do it, though... Just in the spur of the moment, I..." Biting down on my lip hard, I couldn't help but feel guilty.

He has a girlfriend.
He isn't even gay, yet I kissed him.
He's going to hate me even more, now.

Baekhyun caressed my hair soothingly, pushing me down to lay on his lap.

"He didn't pull away immediately, though, right? Maybe he's interested, but just confused," he suggested, smiling reassuringly to lighten the mood. God, what did I do to deserve a best friend like him?

"Maybe, but I doubt it. Why would he be dating Crystal, then? I just feel so guilty. I know I need to apologize, but I don't even know if he'll talk to me anymore," I sighed, covering my face with my hands. Baekhyun squeezed my arm, and I suddenly remembered he had somewhere to go.

"Crap, you need to get to Chanyeol, it's already 6:30. Why are you still not dressed? Do you plan on meeting him with pyjamas on?" I demanded, sitting up and looking at him, puzzled.

"I told him something important came up, because something did, and we changed the date to tomorrow. Don't worry, he said it was fine," he chuckled, gently pushing me back down to rest.

Well that didn't make me feel any better.

"What--Hyung, you should've just gone! You didn't need to stay here with me, I... I'm used to being alone, anyways," I said the last part softly, turning my head to the side as I felt tears threaten to spill.

My real mother died while giving birth to me, and my father, heartbroken, left me in a police station and was never seen again. Jumping around from countless foster parents, each of them gave me up easily with lasting comments like, 'He's a weird boy, not what we're looking for,' or 'I don't want a child like him, take him away,'.

I gave up on trying to find a true family, and decided to try living by myself. I always felt alone and like nobody needed me, like nobody wanted me. But then, Baekhyun came along as a new student one day and we immediately clicked. It's only been a year and a few months since I've met him, but I feel as if we've known each other forever. He understands me and listens to any problems I've had, and vice versa. I'm really glad I met him.

"Sehun, you've had a long day, so let's go to sleep early, yeah? I'm not going anywhere, you won't be alone," Baekhyun pulled me to stand, smiling all the while. I returned the favour gratefully, pulling him in for a quick hug.

"Thank you, hyung," I whispered against the top of his head.

"Anytime, Hun," he pulled back, grinning. I chuckled, making him point a finger at me accusingly.

"You finally smiled!" He crossed his arms and puffed out his chest victoriously. To tease him, I returned to my stoic expression and stared at him blankly.

"Yah, don't look at me like that," he pouted, dragging me upstairs and pushing me onto his queen sized bed, falling onto it himself soon after. His limbs were sprawled over my body, and I pushed his leg off of my stomach with a grunt. Sighing contentedly, I smiled a bit when I heard slight snores already erupting from Baekhyun. I threw a pillow over his mouth and closed my eyes, surprisingly tired for 7 PM.

I hope you'll forgive me, Jongin.

---

Jongin's POV

After staring at the ground for a good five minutes, I pursed my lips and closed the door slowly. I slid down against it, closing my eyes with disbelief.

That did not happen.

Sehun was not at my door.

He did not kiss me.

I did not like it.

I buried my face into my arms, squeezing my eyes shut.

I don't know what to do. Surely I can't tell Crystal. But am I truly angry with him? What do I say to him if we see each other again? I should just ignore him... Right? Pretend it never happened?

Dozens of questions circled in my head, and my headache dutifully returned. The thought of his lips and hands roaming my body almost made me want to scream.

I think I'm going crazy.

I've never been this confused and terrified of myself in my entire life.
"Kim Jongin, you are not gay," I said out loud. There was nobody here, anyways.

"You won't fall for Oh Sehun," I continued, eyes shut and fists clenched.

"You two can't be together," I gulped, fighting back tears.

"He will leave you, just like everyone else."

---

I don't know why I updated again, but I'm just getting a hell lot of inspiration for this storyline, and I needed to write it down before i forgot.

Thank you all for reading, hope you like where this story's going ;)

See you soon!