{Five}

^kai at 0:53 killed me. rip.

am I updating too much? ;-;

Sehun's POV

"Baekhyun, let's break up,"

At those words, he stopped trying to get out of my grip. Refusing to look at me, he whimpered quietly.

I could feel him shaking.

"Okay," was the last thing he said before he collapsed in my arms, breathing ragged and uneven. I caught him easily, hoisting him up and into my arms.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, burying my face into his neck. I lifted my head, ignoring the countless eyes watching our every move as I left the building. But not before sending Jongin one last look. He was watching us with confused yet worried eyes and I smiled at him sadly before turning away.

I glanced down at Baekhyun, then the surrounding area before setting him down gently on the grass. I laid his head on my legs as I prodded him awake.

"Hyung... You can open your eyes now," and as soon as I finished my sentence, his eyes flew open. They still looked a bit red from crying, but he had a bright smile on his face.

"How was it?" He asked excitedly, and I laughed at his cheerfulness.

"Amazing. I never knew you were this good of an actor, I seriously thought it was real. I'm 100% sure everyone else fell for it as well," I complimented, and he clapped happily.

"Thank god, I practiced fake crying for hours," he exaggerated, and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Now that we've 'broken up', you can be with Chanyeol. That is, if he's worthy," I teased, and he reddened, looking away before retorting.

"And you can be with Kai," he smirked, pinching my cheek. Swatting his hand away, I sighed, unsure.

"Maybe," I looked up at the clouds, gasping and jumping to my feet when I suddenly remembered something.

"Fuck, I've still got practice!"

Jongin's POV

After that dramatic scene, I rushed towards the back field and was met with my whole team waiting for me.

"What took so long?" Jongdae demanded, and I noticed Sehun hadn't shown up yet.

"Something happened... You'll find out sooner or later," I sighed, knowing all too well how quickly gossip spreads in our school.

"Fine, but we've got to practice as much as we can before we go against YG. Wait, where's Sehun?" Luhan spoke up, and I quickly covered for him.

"He'll be a bit late. Don't worry about him," I said shortly, and nobody dared to go against me once I've made a decision. We finished running our first lap when Sehun finally arrived, panting and out of breath. He began apologizing profusely and the team just brushed it off.

"Whatever, Kai already explained. Vaguely. Just don't be late next time, especially right before a tournament," Minseok nodded, urging him to start his laps like everyone else.

"He did?" He looked at me, surprised. I shrugged and started jogging around the field again, leading the others.

{Author-nim is not very familiar with soccer so she'll skip this part}

It was 5:30 pm when we finally called it a day, everyone's uniforms wet and uncomfortable. Our coach gave us a 20 minute prep talk that almost put me to sleep, but then I was called out to say a few words since I was the captain. I flicked the hair out of my eyes and looked at each team member with a stern gaze.