{Sixteen; Part Two}

sorry for the late update!! I was unexpectedly busy these past few days ;-;'

that video ^^^.... brings back memories, sigh..

---

Jongin's POV

"Huh? Oh, that's just LuHan. That's okay, I get them mixed up every now and then, too, Mr. Oh hasn't made his entrance just yet," Baekhyun smirked, and I squinted at the similar looking man. I'm delusional... Sehun's taken a toll on me.

"Speak of the devil." Baekhyun whistled, turning his head towards the entrance of the cafe. I followed his gaze, nervously biting my lip when I laid eyes on him.

"I'll go speak with him first, stay here." Baekhyun ordered, skipping towards his best friend.

I could only faintly make out their conversation through the loud music blasting through the speakers. After a few minutes of awkwardly standing there, Baekhyun finally pointed in my direction, pushing Sehun towards me until we were face to face. "Get along, now. I'll be with Chanyeol at that table over there if you need me," he nodded in the direction where Chanyeol was seated, taking his leave.

Great, this is awkward.

"Uh...Sehun... Do you think we could go somewhere a bit...quieter? I can barely hear myself think," I tried to lighten up the mood, mentally patting myself on the back when Sehun giggled. "Yeah, just outside, maybe?"

---

Sehun's POV

"It's a nice day," I mumbled to myself, looking up at the cloud-free sky.

Jongin leaned against the large glass window that was the only thing separating the two of us and everyone else at the party. "Yeah, it is.."

"So--"
"Um--"

I blinked, chuckling nervously when we unintentionally interrupted one another. "You first." I smiled encouragingly.

"I just...felt like I should give you an explanation." He sighed, looking utterly defeated.

"You did. I understand what h--"

"No, I wanted to explain why I told you to stay away from me. It plays a part in the argument that arose before Crystal...kissed me." Jongin stared at the ground, eyes furrowed.

I frowned, there's more?

"Go on. I'm listening," I nodded and moved to stand beside him, staring up at the sky.
He took a deep breath.
And--

---

"... I..." Is he being serious? Crystal threatened him using Baekhyun and I?

"I know. Hard to believe, right? She seemed like such a sweet, innocent girl..." Jongin's gaze hardened, and I clasped our hands together instinctively. "Sorry--" I tried to take my hand back, but he gripped it tightly.

"No-I.. Just for a bit." He mumbled, the warmth of his hand calming me. I missed this.

"Are you done?" I side-glanced at him, my own explanation in mind. He nodded, biting his lip. God, don't do that.

"First off..." I leaned in and pecked his cheek. "I forgive you." I smiled, feeling myself redden a bit. I ignored it. Jongin widened his eyes, struggling to speak, so I took that as my cue to continue.