{Sixteen; Part One}

i love how jongin chooses that position out of the 19302 others that would still make him look hot

warning; long chapter ahead and almost the end?! (as in a few more chapters but it's cloSE) ive also decided to split this chapter into two parts, since it was dragging on for too long lmao

Jongin's POV

[Half an Hour Earlier]

"Hi, Jongin." My voice got caught in my throat as I realized who it was.

Cautious, I didn't open the door any further. "What do you want?" I hissed, why does she look so smug?

Calm and collected, Crystal stood her ground with a smirk.
"We need to talk about a few things. Revolving around you and that deal we made a few days ago. You haven't forgotten already, have you, Jongin?"

I gulped, "No, I haven't. But we have nothing to talk about. I'm busy right now, please leave." I tried closing the door, but found myself being pushed back as she slipped through the small crack and slammed the door immediately.

Shit.

"Oh, but we do. Don't try to hide the fact that you've been speaking to him in secret. Rumour has it that you've gone far past just a civil conversation." She scrunched up her face in disgust.

I pursed my lips, "That's none of your concern. I do not wish to have this conversation right here and now, and as I said, I'm busy," gritting my teeth, giving her a warning look through my eyes.

"None of my concern? None of my concern? Jongin, if you haven't noticed, everyone in our school still believes we are dating. That makes me your girlfriend. And if you're supposedly cheating, my, what shall I do?" Crystal tilted her head to the side, acting like she was in deep thought.

You know what? Fuck this.

"That's it. I'm done. With this, with you. With our 'relationship', if you can even call it that. Do what you wish, but I don't want you near me ever again. I'm ending this, right now. If you don't walk out that door in the next twenty seconds, I'll escort you myself," I narrowed my eyes, relieved that I could finally be free from her clutches.

Crystal looked shocked, but it was short lived. Noticing her glance through the transparent glass on the front door, I quickly followed her gaze. But I jerked back immediately when I felt Crystal's hand forcefully turn my head to look at her, a small smirk on her face before she crashed our lips together. Wh- How dare she--?!

Fuck, I couldn't get out of her grip, even when I tried prying her off with my hands pushing away her arms, it was all in vain. Too preoccupied in trying to free myself, I failed to notice another figure standing only a few feet away, until they spoke. It was quiet, but I heard it all too clearly.

"Jongin...?"

That voice.. No. It can't be... This is the worst possible moment he could've shown up--

".. Get off!"

I finally managed to distance myself from Crystal, but it didn't help that she suddenly began crying her eyes out.
"B-But, you w-were the o-o-one who kissed me f-first.. Why..." She hiccuped, hands coming to wipe her tears as she backed away from me.

"What?!" I gaped at her, how could she--?

"Crystal." Sehun finally spoke, voice quivering, and I noticed he dropped a bag on the ground, was that...for me?