{Eight}

lmao another short chapter, I'm starting to get busy even though it's still summer fml

---

Jongin's POV

We easily won over the beginning of the game fifteen minutes in, and the score is currently 4 to nothing. We're only able to focus on offence so often because of Baekhyun. He's actually surprisingly skilled at being our goalie, never letting the ball past his defence. He was so good that almost all of the team was playing forward, only Luhan and Suho staying behind to guard midfield. Kris was our one defence who hung around the net, usually scaring the opposing players shitless. That left Sehun, Jongdae, Xiumin and I to score the points. So far, each of us has made a goal, and the other team still hasn't managed to get the ball back.

Right now, Xiumin was jogging with the ball and scanned around for any openings. Sehun, who was known for being very light on his feet, signalled with his hand. Xiumin passed the ball perfectly, and Sehun received without a problem. Although he wasn't the strongest or most muscular, Sehun was capable of tricking the opponent and performing complex moves to get around players. It almost looked as if he was dancing, and I personally loved watching him play.

He dodged YG players repeatedly, eventually making his way towards the goal with a determined look.

"Shoot!" Kris shouted from the other side of the field, and Sehun did exactly that. But at the same time, the buzzer sounded, signalling the end of the first half.

(Is there even a break in between soccer games? I've no idea, but there will be in this book)

Sehun cursed under his breath for not kicking it earlier, and I pat his back.

"Don't worry, you did well enough," I nodded, and he instantly brightened. Our coach called us together, commenting on our plays and telling us what to do better.

"It's going well, I'm sure Baekhyun won't fail us, as per usual?" He chuckled, making Baekhyun beam.

"Not a chance," he chirped, and I noticed a smile tug at Sehun's lips.

"Of course not, we still have that 10-0 score we promised that first year," Jongdae winked at me, causing me to look away sheepishly.

"The most you've ever demolished a team was last year preliminaries, when the score was 8-0. The eighth goal was just barely counted, are you sure you're up for 10?" Our coach raised a brow. Sehun scoffed.

"During that game, I recall our captain had a twisted ankle, while Baekhyun broke his wrist the day before the match. And we still managed to end up with 8 nothing, we've got this in the bag," he smirked, and I rolled my eyes at his confidence. Coach just laughed, nodding his head and agreeing whole heartedly.

"I guess you're right, I have no doubt you'll be able to beat our record. But for now, go get a drink and be back by quarter to twelve," he advised, and I glanced at the clock.

15 minutes.

We all nodded and walked off in different directions. I decided to quickly wipe off my sweat and wash my face in the bathroom, Sehun tagging along with the same thing in mind. Since we've been at YG in the past for games, we knew our way around their school pretty well. We walked through the halls wordlessly as students around us stared in awe. When we were greeted, Sehun would usually be the one to respond, while I kept my stoic expression present. We finally found the bathroom, and the second we opened the door, I felt myself being pushed against it roughly. There was a hand on either side of my head, eventually sliding down and holding my shoulders.