Chapter 53: Brannon

For the first time since coming to the feeder club with Luca, I actually stayed in the private rooms for longer than my usual ten minutes. I had a pretty little distraction sitting beside me, whispering dirty ideas into my ear. Her brother however, he was sitting opposite us, shooting looks of pure hate.

"You know, I think you need to find a solution and stop screwing my sister."

"I haven't screwed her Luca. Not that it's any of your business."

"I'm not drunk enough." He muttered, handing Kelsey another drink.

"There is no solution." Kelsey said softly, taking the drink. "Your father said so. Angels don't live in hell, the trinity cannot be broken and Bran cannot live anywhere other than hell. There is no path ahead for Em and Bran. Besides..."

Kelsey looked in our direction, mostly to the drunk vampire that was giggling while planting lots of kisses over me.

"I think that pushing it would cause problems now that something has happened."

"She's drunk." I said dryly. "Not sure where you found your feeders Luca but clearly Chloe got the one that was the most drunk."

I sank back the drink, leaning forward to pour another one. Rather than wait for a non-existent waiter, I preferred the entire bottle. And the one beside it. And the empty ones on the seat to the side. It was getting worse, almost like lolly flavoured water, alcohol meant little now. I needed a new vice.

Looking at the glass in my hand, I decided that it was no longer sufficient. Tossing it aside, I took the bottle and drank the last of it. Luca looked at me, plain faced and quiet as a mouse. Kelsey was leaning on her side, her arm draped behind him as she watched me with as much silence as Luca.

I did not need their silent reprimands.

"Hey giggles. Wanna go wandering?"

Chloe lifted her head, a sleepy smile was offered as she nodded. Luca huffed, getting up from the seat.

"Did you want the two drags with us as well?"

"Nah."

She giggled as I waggled my fingers, binding Luca and Kelsey to the seat. They both struggled, Luca offered a few choice words that were spat out rather angrily.

"Sorry guys but your kind of a downer at the moment."

I picked up the bottle and nodded a smirk at them.

"Don't stress, the binds will break in ten minutes. I'll drop giggles home... sometime."

Cracking open the lid, I tossed it to the table and followed Chloe through the white cloth. Passing through the main section was met with silence, the vampires watched as we walked out of the place.

I was always watched, having the blood of the divine made me more interesting. They yearned for my blood, they salivated at the thought of one little drop. But one little drop was enough to make them an addict and I didn't want vampires following me around, deciding on how best to bring me down so that they could try and drain me.

In the elevator, I drank, feeling Chloe's heated kiss on my chest as she opened the buttons of my shirt. How she was able to refrain from biting me was truly amazing, I hoped that she would have the coherence to remain that way.

Hazy green eyes looked up at me, on my chest was pink lip gloss, smudged down the skin.

"That looks crazy good Chloe."

She chuckled, her hand cupping the front of my jeans and arousing me again.

"Did it look good here?" She purred.

"Shit yeah."

Her hand continued to rub the fabric of the jeans, I groaned, dropping the empty bottle. As it smashed to the floor around us, I pulled her tight to my body. Her arms wrapped around my neck, my hands were wrapped over the curve of her ass.

The car jolted, as the doors opened, I kissed her harshly. She didn't care, I think that she craved the cruel and hard touch.

With a giggle she pulled on my jacket, tugging the leather as she walked backwards out of the elevator.

"How bad can you be Brannon?" She whispered suggestively.

"Very."

I looked at the bar, feeling the ache of need for something more.

"How bad can you be?"

Chloe smiled as a response, stepping back she lifted her backside onto the bar. As she whispered in the barman's ear, she gave him an eyeful of that gorgeous cleavage that was bound tight in the corset. With a rather happy smile, the barman lifted a bottle from the glass shelf behind him. Passing it to me, Chloe slid off the bar and blew him a kiss before taking my hand and dragging me out of the club.

"I'm starting to sober Bran, find a human and get them drunk."

Cracking open the bottle, I drank it and found little solace. It wasn't working, sure I was drunk but it wasn't stopping the pain. Chloe gripped my shirt, pulling me in to kiss her. I complied, she was so willing to accept whatever love I gave her and in response, my heart cried out for the suffering that she would endure when I'd had my fun.

"Sure babe. Let's find some gorgeous honey for you to feast upon."

Her grin widened, those sharp little fangs seemed to glisten in the light. With her arms wrapped around my waist, we staggered around the corner towards the next street. It ran parallel to the one that the feeder club sat on. This street held many human clubs and it was a great place to find a free range human, one that wasn't protected by the feeder club.

"Male or female?"

"Female." I growled, pulling her to me.

Chloe giggled, pulling me into an alcove of a shop.

"You want us to fool around Bran? Want me to play with my food before feeding?"

I nodded, swooping in to kiss her. With her tight to my body again, I found my favourite place, my hands on her ass. Squeezing the flesh through the tight jeans, I found a new intoxication fill me. This was going to be my life, getting drunk and screwing Chloe. It wasn't the life that I wanted but it was the life that I'd been given so I had to suck it up and accept it.