Chapter 87: Brannon

As soon as Emily let go, her body tightened and the muscles contracted, I couldn't restrain myself any longer. With one heavy groan muffled against the skin of her neck and I fell into her waiting arms. It was by far, the best sex that we'd ever had which I know wasn't a lot but considering that we were in an odd place at the moment, it was better than nothing.

Emily would struggle for a long time; I knew that I had to do something about it. It was likely that I'd have to somehow get Luca to tell his sister that we were busy doing stuff so that she wouldn't be visiting constantly. I wasn't about to shut her out completely but Chloe couldn't be coming here as regularly as Luca did.

If I was honest with myself, I knew that this wasn't just about Emily's emotions, this was about me too. A part of me still cared for Chloe, she was the friend that I needed when I was in a bad place. She wasn't the right choice but she was the choice that I had made. Now that I look back on the time away from Emily, I now know that I should have hung out with Luca instead.

Emily wiped my sweaty hair back over my head, looking at me with a rather broad smile. Laying onto the bed beside her, I pulled her into my arms and refused to let go. Her head rested against my chest, snuggled against my body.

Waves lapped against the piers of the building, carefully I reached up and pushed the window open so that the breeze could float through the room. The sky was filled with a dull red sheen; it was dark enough to find a peaceful rest. This place was amazing and I didn't want to change too much about it.

Tomorrow we would begin our work on the island while we waited for the rest of the deliveries to arrive at the apartment I wasn't supposed to have. My parents didn't really care what I did with my money but they did worry about me lingering in one place for too many years. It would be mine for a decade I guess then I'd sell it or maybe give it to Cara if she wanted it. She seemed to like New York.

Once the furniture had arrived at the apartment, the demon that was waiting there would order the others into moving the items down here. It was a mammoth task but one that I'd rather do this way than conjuring things up. The whole process was rather taxing on the layers of hell and it was better to do it this way.

Emily shifted, sitting up with an awkward look on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"Oozing... gotta go."

She climbed over my body and stood from the bed.

"Oozing what?" I asked, a little confused.

"You. In me."

Then she scampered off to the bathroom.

"Hey, you can't go letting it out. We're making babies here."

The door was shut and I was ignored. With a resigned huff, I flopped back to the bed.

"Put a plug in it or something."

Seconds later the door opened and the delectably naked woman frowned at me.

"I'm going to ignore what you said Bran."

I got up from the bed, wandering over to the bathroom. Emily was washing her hands while trying to frown at me. It was rather difficult when she was smiling.

"It will happen when it happens."

"But I want it now."

Good grief, I sounded like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum.

"Be patient, we've got a lot of things to fix with us and with this place."

I pouted, making Emily chuckle as she walked over to me.

"That is so cute but it's not going to work."

"Oh alright. How about you get back into bed and keep me warm?"

"Hmm, that sounds pretty damned fine."

It sure did. We settled back onto the bed, wrapped up in each other's arms. The waves continued to gently rock against the piers, occasionally the monkeys would make a noise. Thankfully they were far enough away that it wasn't that loud.

Emily fell asleep pretty quickly, I laid on my back with her head on my chest and her body against my side, staring at the ceiling. Closing my eyes, I drifted off into a restless sleep.

When I woke, I heard the shower going, the door was shut and Emily was missing. The bed beside me was empty and I wondered how she had escaped my strong grip. Finding myself rather interested in a little shower love, I stood from the bed and walked to the bathroom.

Steam wafted out, I closed the door to keep the warmth in. Emily was soaked, the water glistened on her skin, her hair was straight down her back in long, wet lines of pinky red. She turned and saw me, gasping with fright.

"Bran, you scared me."

"Sorry. I woke and you weren't there. Want some company?"

"Always." She said with a mighty grin.

Stepping into the shower, I felt the hot water burn against my cool skin. Emily wrapped her arms over my shoulders, pulling me to her. Our kiss had started off as mildly passionate as our hands wandered but it changed when I pushed Emily to the wall and lifted her legs around my waist. Becoming desperate, our lips danced a fierce pattern, our tongues delved and toyed with each other.

Emily groaned when I sank into her, with each frantic movement she clutched at the slippery skin of my shoulders. I didn't want to get straight into it, I wanted to tease her and love her in a multitude of ways but I found a frantic need that was consuming me. There would be time for everything else later.

"Bran," Emily moaned. "Don't stop."

Jeez, there wasn't going to be much of a choice soon. I gripped the underside of her thighs, holding her up as I continued to flex into her, moving faster and faster as the seconds passed. Her grip tightened and I felt her body constrict, relief flooded through my mind. Waiting for her to finish first was always difficult.

As she moaned rather loudly, her body arced off the tiles with the pleasure. It was an amazing sight, one that I found had easily brought my own pleasure forward. With our noisy appraising of our love done, I stilled in Emily, looking into those amazing eyes and smiled.

"What do you think about the morning ritual so far?"

"Pretty damned fine. Kids are going to dampen these kinds of moments though."

"Yeah," I grumbled. "But you know I don't care, right? I'll just find another time in our days and nights to love you in the shower."

Emily nodded, grinning madly. Her arms pulled me to her, hugging me as the water rained down over us. I'd take a shower loving every morning, maybe a little love on the deck during the day and a lot of love on the bed at night.