Her Oblivion

Tracie DeLeon, my girlfriend. Yes reader, she's my girlfriend. I understand you're mad but you can't do a damn thing about so listen. I'm not using her for my personal gain. I genuinely have feelings for her.
"Babe, are you okay?" Tracie said waving her hand in my face.
"Oh yeah sorry I was just thinking, this whole coming back home thing has put a lot on my plate lately"
"Good thing you're hungry" she says and grinned.
"Listen, I've got this invitation to a party, be my date"
"Of course handsome" she says slowly rubbing my jawline and smiling.
"Can't wait, a night out with my beautiful girlfriend and the bonus is I get to show she's mine in front of everyone"
Grayson you've officially lost your shit.
"So when is this party"
"Tonight, dress casual"
"Wait, you mean for once you're going to leave that sexy tuxedo in the closet? Oh I'm definitely in"
"Whoah that was like a two in one, a compliment and an insult awee she's learning" she punched me in the arm as I laughed at her.
"This is nice"
"This restaurant? Yeah I know although they could fix the decor around the-"
"No silly I'm talking about you, being back here, with me I can't count how many times I was told you weren't coming back Jay"
"Only a fool would run away from where he belongs"
"And what is up with that you seem different, like smoother, more passionate, almost as if its not you" she says making us both laugh but me laughing nervously. I really thought I had lover boy on point maybe I missed a few things.
"I was away from you for so long, I had time to improve, not to mention I missed you like crazy" I tell her.
"How was California, I hear your nickname is Hollywood"
"It was as good as Cali could be without my Tracie" I tell her, dodging the question and kissing her hand.
"We should get going so we can get ready for the party, want a ride home?" I offer.
"Uhm how about we go to my house so I can get my clothes then we come back to yours where we can shower and get ready together"
"Your wish is my command".