(G) Nightmare

I woke up in an empty warehouse on the floor and immediately thought of getting back to Texas before he does. I went to the store, bought some clothes, and got a taxi straight to the airport, the asshole took my car. As I get on my plane I start thinking about what to say once me and him are both standing in front of Tracie. For now I decide to rest, it's not like thinking about will make it happen faster.

I finally touch down in Texas and head straight to that cafe so I could get a coffee then head over to Tracie's. But as I'm waiting for my drink I turn around and see Troy.
"What the hell are you doing here I say"
He's looking at me in disbelief as he says, "getting a coffee for Tracie cause she said she's been at the hospital waiting for hours cause she shot you"
I look at him and his face looks even worse.
"Wait. Grayson?"
"Yeah, what the fuck are you talking about Troy"
"If you're you then.....she shot....."
"Oh shit" we say at the same time and we both get in my taxi to the hospital. I run into the lobby and I see Tracje stand up and look at me the same way Troy looked at me.
"Tracie, listen to me, I am Grayson, the one you shot was Jay"
She starts crying and immediately realizes the damage she's done.
"Oh my god, that's what he was trying to tell me but I just wouldn't let him speak, oh my god!" She cries even harder. I leave Troy to console her while I go talk to someone about my brother.
"Excuse I'm waiting for the news on my brother Joshua"
"Last name?"
"Uh...Williams, he was brought here with a gun wound"
"There isn't anyome in our system with that name sir"
I mumble to myself "damn it Tracie"
Then I correct myself "I'm sorry there was an identity mix up try Grayson Reeds"
"Ah yes, it seems that your brother took a heavy shot to the side and was taken into immediate surgery"
"Is he going to be okay?"
"Sir I'm sorry but you must wait in the waiting room and wait for the doctor to come out with further information on him"
"Ugh fine" I go and tell Tracie what's going on and we sit and wait.