(G) Almost Normal

I'll never get used to this asshole invading my life. But if he's in on what I've got going on I have to play by the rules. In the middle of class my phone vibrates

Text From Tracie: hey babe, date night?
I replied with: I'm down

After class we meet up and I give her a ride home so she can change clothes. as I watched her do her makeup I couldn't look away. Then she picked out this beautiful red dress. She asked how does it look, I said "looks beautiful Tracie" I say and then she replied with "help me with the zipper?" As I stand behind her I get so close that she can feel my breath and I kiss her neck then I try to back away but she grabs my waist and pulls me back towards her. And then I said words I thought I'd never say...."Tracie I'm so in love with you" then she paused, turned around, and looked at me. "Show me" she says sliding out of the dress. I pick her up, threw her on the bed and well...we never made it to dinner haha. But I kept trying to get something from the dresser but she kept putting my hands all over her. Eventually I gave in.

About an hour and a half later I'm in between her legs laying on her stomach. "I'm in love with you too, Jay" she says running her fingers through my short hair. I kiss her hip and get up to get dressed. "Still up for dinner?" I say.
"Honey what's the point if you've just had your desert" she laughs getting out of bed.
"Then I'm going to head home and get some rest unless you want me to stay" I pause where I'm at. Then she walked up and kissed my chest, "Jay, my mom should be here soon". So I left about 5 minutes later. As I layed in my own bed I realized I actually said I love her. Like what the fuck Grayson, you're horrible, crazy, she deserves better. But I just can't help myself. I really can't. Jay had it all I swear. But I need to figure out how to handle the dickwad.