(G) Unexpected

This fine Thursday morning is feeling a bit different like I have a weird feeling in my stomach. I got a text from Tracie saying we needed to talk. So I went and picked her up.
"Jay I've been throwing up lately"
"Okay? Did you eat something bad?"
"No silly, I took a test and...."
"And what Tracie?"
"Jay I'm pregnant, I thought we were using condoms"
"Babe that's what I was reaching for on your dresser but you kept grabbing my hands"
"I mean we did always talk about a family so...headstart? She says halfway laughing.
"Oh yeah I'm happy but it was just unexpected you know?"
"Well I'm the lucky one, I'm having a baby by the kind, gentle, Mr. Joshua Williams" she says kissing my cheek.
It immediately sinks in. The lies. She thinks she's having my brothers baby. The love of her life's baby. But she's not, cause I killed him.
"Hey about I get you two to class" I say turning on the car. Troy must not find out about this baby or he will end me for sure. Speaking of the devil I get a text from him saying to meet him at that stupid cafe on Fiday. I must play by his rules so I tell him I'll be there.
"Texting and driving are we?" She snatches my phone.
"I need Jason Jr's father alive you know" she laughs. And I can't help but hate the thought of my son bearing Jay's name.
"How about a different name, I want it yo be unique"
"Jay, go to class and come back to me afterwards with five names" she kisses me and we walk away to class. As I sit down I actually think about it. Ashton, Luke, Joel, King? I don't know I'm over thinking. But I wonder what T is up to. Whatever it is, his knowledge of the baby could never exist.

"Did you make that list my love?"
"Umm so far I have, Ashton, Luke, Joel, King-"
"What about girl names, I was thinking, Hazel, Layla, Or princess"
"So I choose King and Hazel"
"Oh its not that easy Mr." She punches my chest and we continue walking to her next class. On the way we run into T, he says "hey Tracie" and she says "oh hey Troy!" And then he smirks at me. Since when were them two friends. He's plotting already....