How You Meet * Carl Grimes

Season 4: Walking through the street and looking around has been your hobby for a few days now. You had nothing to do but to walk and find something like a house or food, maybe even a survivor. You hadn't seen any living thing since your brother was eaten by, what you called, dead-faces.

All you could see was a big forrest around you and nothing worried you in that moment because the person who gave you strength to survive all this time was killed and you just didn't know what to do.

You looked around one more time before looking forward seeing, at last, a little village. You smiled like you never smiled before and ran towards the first house.

You knocked on the door and window to see if any dead-faces where in there, but not one came so you opened the door and walked inside with your gun in your hand. With your heart pounding like crazy, you came in the kitchen and looked everywhere for food, but you only found a big can of chocolate pudding, which you completely ignored since you didn't like chocolate. (A/N: I like chocolate, just letting you know that the character isn't inspired in me)

You went to the living room and looked through the windows seeing only one dead-face. That wasn't a problem. You sat on the couch and just stood there thinking about everything. About your brother's death, your parents, how everything started, etc...

Suddenly, you heard something fall on the floor above you. You stood up almost instantly and grabbed your gun going up the stairs. You heard dead-face moans and someone struggling. Someone.

You ran to the room with the door open just to see a dead-face trying to eat a boy's leg. He looked so terrified so you decided to help. You put your gun in your gun-holder and stabbed the dead-face with your knife.

"Holy shit" he struggled to catch his breath "Thanks" He stood up, now breathing a little bit slower. "That was nothing" you said and then you guys didn't say anything for a few seconds until he spoke again "I'm Carl" he smiled and you smiled as well "I'm (Y/N)" once again the silence was reigning. This time it was your turn to break the awkwardness "Do you like chocolate?" he just looked at you confused. "It's just that I found a can of chocolate pudding in the kitchen and since I don't like chocolate I thought maybe you..." he cut you off saying "I really like chocolate" you smiled and lead him to the kitchen grabbing the can and handing it to him.

The rest of the afternoon you spent it with him just talking while he ate the whole can of pudding on the roof of the house where you met.