Imagine for @Rory0818

As DJ Khaled would say: Another one.

Yas bitches, another chapter. I bet ya'll are like: whaaaat??

I had no internet this weekend so I decided to write as much as I could so you better be expecting another request in a couple of day and then we gonna have a character catch up on our preferences ;)

Hope you liked this chapter and

Bye xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season 4: "Aurora!" Carl yelled for me.
I turned around and saw him run up to where I was. The Governor had destroyed the prison and there was nowhere inside where we could protect ourselves. People were dead on the ground and I was scared. My father's head had been chopped off right in front of me and my sisters, Maggie and Beth, were nowhere to be found. I looked around with glossy eyes as Carl embraced me in a hug.
"Aurora, I'm going to look for my dad and I'll be right back. Don't move, just stay here, ok?" He looked me in the eyes.
I nodded frantically as to tell him to hurry. He ran away and I saw him turn the corner and that's when I stopped seeing him. I stood there looking around at the destruction.
Not long after he left, I turned around to be met by a starving walker ready to make my body his meal. I pushed it away since it was too close. He tried biting me again and I grabbed my knife and stabbed his eye. I took it out and some blood sprayed my neck. I turned around just to face around ten more walkers who were approaching me. Carl's words echoed in my head, telling me to stay put, but I needed to run. I started sprinting towards the trees so I could hide more easily.
"I'm sorry, Carl." I whisoered to myself.

~a few days later~

I had found a small river when I ran away. I wasn't thirsty at all but I was hungry, dare to say, I was starving. I wasn't feeling as strong as I felt when I ran away but I couldn't figure out if it was because of lack of food or because I missed Carl so much.
"I'm walking down the road, I'm walking down the road." I sang some random words and melodies as I walked down the road. "Now I'm skipping down the road, skipping like a toad." I jumped forwards.
I giggled to myself since no one was around.
"Was it skip frog or...?" I asked myself. "It's leap frog." I answered my own question. "Wow, Aurora, crazy much? Talking to yourself now about the name of a stupid game for kids?" I was going crazy.
After a few minutes of walking, my eyes spotted something that filled me with joy. A village.
I ran towards it and looked around. It seemed pretty clean.
I walked around when I heard the sound of someone puking. I hid behind a tree and peaked to see what was going on. I ended up seeing someone bent over puking on the floor and in his pocket there was a little packet with cookies. There was no way I could take them away from him without him knowing, so I decided to snatch them away from him. I walked closer to him and as soon as I was close enough, I grabbed the little packed and ran behind the tree again.
"Hey, what the hell?!" I heard the boy yell.
I opened the packet and ate one of the cookies, rolling my eyes because of the satisfaction of my stomach.
The boy pointed his gun to my head. I felt it in my scalp and that made me freeze and drop the rest of the cookie I was eating. I stood up slowly with my arms raised in the air. As I got up, my eyes met the boy's face and I immediatly recognized him as my boyfriend, Carl.
"Aurora?" He asked.
"Carl?" I asked back with a shaky voice.
He dropped his gun and we immediatly hugged tightly. We separated and he kissed me deeply.
"I thought you had died!" Carls stated. "Didn't I tell you to stay put?"
"I know you did but there were walkers coming for me, I had to run away." I explained.
"At least you're safe." He hugged me again. "Come with me. Me and my dad are staying in a house down the road."
Carl lead me to the house they were staying and I was finally able to eat and spend time with my precious boyfriend.