How You Meet * Glenn Rhee

Season 1: You just joined a group of survivors from Atlanta in a little camp where there were tents and an RV and lots of people. You hadn't met everyone yet because you joined the group right after a few of them went back to the city to get supplies.

 You didn't really fit into any group inside the camp. You weren't with Sophia and Carl, you weren't with Carol and Jacqui, nor were you with Lori nor Dale, so you just decided to practice your aim.

 You grabbed your bow and your arrows and with an arrow you carved a bullseye on a tree. You went back to a spot that was not too far but not too close to start shooting. Most of them hit the right spot, others were pretty far away. You just decided to keep on practicing again and again until you got them all right.

 "I'm such a failure!!" you bawled at yourself for not hitting the spot.

 Back in the camp, the rest of the group, that you hadn't met yet, got there and started to greet each other with happiness. "Dad!!" Carl screamed and then he ran into the arms of a sheriff. You smiled and turned back around just to keep on aiming and failing. You were so pissed off, you grabbed an arrow and broke it in half and threw it away. "The practice shall continue" you whispered.

 After a few failed shots, you were extremely pissed off so you let out a loud scream and threw the bow in the tree's direction. You sat down with tears soaking your cheeks.

 You were disappointed with yourself because you couldn't do something that you did on a daily basis.

"What's wrong?" you heard a male voice come from behind you. You immediately wiped your tears away and answered the question "Nothing, nothing is wrong." Lies. He then sat next to you and asked once again "What's wrong? And I want an honest answer." He looked at your face analysing every feature of it. "Alright, I can't hit the right spot on the tree. It's so frustrating because I've been doing this every single day since I was 10 years old." you let out all the anger and frustration in one sentence. "Hey, I'm not an expert but I think I can help, maybe." He stood up and helped you standing to try again. "Daryl kind of told me a few things about using a crossbow and I think they kind of look alike so, let's try." you ran to get the bow and got back to your spot "I'm (Y/N), by the way" you side smiled. "I'm Glenn" he smiled at you and right after he helped you.