You See Him Shirtless * Glenn Rhee

(I know in my last Glenn preference (y/n) ends up seeing him shirtless but in this one that didn't happen) Season 3: I walked over to the fences that were up again and checked on the wood logs to see if they were breaking with the strength of all the walkers outside. I grabbed my arrow and started to stab as much walkers as I could with it.
After a while, I heard footsteps behind me and I turned around to see who it was. Glenn was coming towards me to help out. "What's up?" He started stabbing the walkers that were closer to the fence and smashing their faces against it. "I mean, you can clearly see what's up." I gave him a side smile and he just looked at me. "Yeah, you're right." He looked back at the fence and stabbed another walker, as did I.
A few minutes later, the silence was still reigning and it was just awkward. My arrow suddenly broke and I just stared at the half that was still in my hand and then I looked at the other half in the walker's forehead, then I looked at Glenn and he looked back at me and we both laughed at what just happened. I ran to my cell and this time I grabbed an iron stick that Rick had just to kill walkers and ran up to where Glenn was. "I'm back." I warned before I started to kill walkers again. "Yeah, I can see that." He side smiled and I turned to the walkers.
A few more minutes went by and the silence was the main thing between us. I looked behind the walkers that were right in front of us and the amount of them decreased drastically. I turned to see the walkers Glenn was killing when I saw something I never have seen before: a fat walker. I thought it would be fun to cut it's guts open and Glenn agreed with me with a smile.
He grabbed his pocket knife and stepped back a little. He got it ready and suddenly he slit it's belly open. There was blood squirting everywhere and his guts fell to the ground. I looked at Glenn amazed and with the biggest smile ever. He was smiling too. "Holy shit, that was so cool." He laughed and looked at his white shirt. "Shit. It's all nasty." He looked at me and smiled awkwardly at me saying "Well, this is going to be awkward." He took off his shirt and stood there awkwardly just looking at me and with his shirt on his hand. I couldn't help but stare. I was able to stop and looked back at his face. "Do you... Want me to get you another shirt?" I managed to say trying to sound as normal and relaxed as possible, failing miserably. "Hum... Yeah sure, please." He handed me the shirt and I ran inside slapping myself mentally.