What You Call Him * Negan

Ok can I just say how AMAZING you all are?? I can't believe I reached 40k+ reads!!! I swear that I had never imagined something like this happening ever. Thank you so much for the support, I'll be ending this book soon (unfortunately) but, if you didn't know yet, I'll be starting a texting book with Finn Wolfhard and I think it'll turn out to be cool. Once again thanks for the support and

Bye xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Season 7: We got to where the group Negan had been tormenting was. Rick and some other people were standing at the gates of Alexandria with the Garbage People in strategic points for us. Rick didn't know we 'paid' them to fight for us instead of them. Was I mad? Yes, a lot. I didn't want to kill other people because I knew how hard shit was. To be able to find a single piece of fruit was a torment now imagine losing your home, your food, guns and even friends, if not family.
I was inside the truck on the passangers side while Negan was rambling about nonsense and saying how Rick was dumb and all those things. I just wanted to jump on Negan and chop his head of at that point, but something different happened.
He opened the casket where Sasha, a prisoner from Rick's group, was and she got out in the form of a walker, which lead to massive disturbe in the plan.
All the plan went down hill and everyone started to kill mercylessly whoever crossed their path.
I stood up over the truck catching glimpses of everything that was taking place in such a small village. I saw Negan was in advantage over Rick's group and, even though I really liked Negan for some reason, I understood Rick and his people's place and decided that it was enough when Negan caught the leader and his son to turn them to little bits.
I jumped down from the top of the truck and started racing towards the garden they were standing in. I could feel the rage flow through my body as I approached the scene and could see Negan raise his bat to beat the poor teenager to death.
"Stop it!" I yelled as I began to slow down my running and finally got to where they were. "Just stop!" I tried catching my breath while Rick looked up at me with tears flooding his eyes and Carl looked at me like he was pleading for his life which he kind of was.
"Oh, look who decided to come and see the show!" Negan said in his regular sarcastic tone. "It wasn't playing on the truck's tv, was it? You wanted to see it live?" His smile grew slightly larger while his eyes met mine. "You came just in time!" He raised his bat again.
"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"What's wrong, (y/n)? Aren't you enjoying the show?" His sarcasm was, as always, noticeable.
"No, and I never did. And I'm sure I never will." I looked at Rick and Carl's pleading eyes. "What is wrong with you? They did nothing to you and you just torment them." I ranted. "I wish this would all happen to you. That your folks just bent you over and fucked you like you're fucking them up." Since I started to forcefully live with Negan, I had started cursing twice if not thrice as much.
"Oh, but they did something to me. They killed my men." A slight hint of rage toned his voice.
"They killed your men because maybe your men had attacked them before. You have no right to do this shit, you psychotic son of a bitch." At that point I was infurriated.
"But that's the thing. There are no rights nor wrongs in this world anymore." And with that, he raised his bat one last time before one of his man was attacked by a tiger.
A FUCKING TIGER just came from nowhere and attacked a man and right after so many more people came to help Rick and his group, and so did I. Even though I didn't want to fight, I wasn't going back to Negan's headquarters or whatever. I would fight for me and for my soon to be new group.