What You Call Him * Carl Grimes

Season 4: We started walking back to Terminus but this time we were five. Me, Carl aka my crush, Rick, Michonne and Daryl. The train track lead to a place that we had no idea how it would look like nor how would it be like. Was it friendly? We didn't know, but the sign said "Sanctuary for all, community for all. Those who arrive survive." All we could do was trust it.
We walked for a really long time. I didn't know if it was two days or three, I didn't know how to feel, sad because we lost the prison or happy because we found Terminus. "Are you ok?" Carl put his arm around my shoulder making me relax a little. "I don't know." I kept on looking at the ground. "Don't know how to feel, don't know what to do... I don't even know what I want." I looked up at Rick who was walking in front of us. "Everything will be alright, I promise you." He kissed my cheek which made me blush. To hide it I looked away. I looked into the woods just staring at the darkness and the grass. "Blushing?" Carl whispered in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine and I felt weirder than I did. "No." I turned my head to Rick's back again to show him that I wasn't blushing, but I was. The blood flowing through my cheeks making them turn red with the embarrassment. "You don't need to be nervous around me. I don't get nervous around you." He winked and I saw it from the corner of my eye. His arm went lower and now he was with his hand around my waist.
My mouth opened and I felt it drying completely. "You're annoying me." I said emotionless trying to hide my emotions. "No I'm not. I know I'm not." He put emphasis in the 'know' and I was getting even more nervous because my emotions were all messed up and his confidence was something that made me feel attracted to him. "Stop it dolly." I escaped his arm and went forward walking next to Michonne. "Dolly?" Carl asked confused. "Yes... Dolly." The rest of the walk was silent from Carl and my part.