*Chapter 1*

A/N: This is a rewrite!!! Got rid of unnecessary things and added some extra details

And FYI, titles with a * indicates that it had been rewritten, so please look out for those

Please enjoy?? 😢

"Are you ready?" A booming rigorous authority made itself known.

"Yes." A small petite girl replied with determination.

"With your mission in hand, you must now follow your own path to defeat the common enemy. You know what to do, I assume?"

"Yes. Find all 88 celestial keys and find the missing links in the prophecy."

"Lucy Heartfilia, Princess of the Celestial Realm, I bid you farewell in your journey."

"Thank you. I will do my best." The girl of a 10 year old, flashed a smile before disappearing into the portal before her, traveling back into her home world, the world that she was born in. A world that was not the same before leaving it.

...

The first thing that Lucy wanted to do was to visit her mother, who had left the spirit realm to live in the human world with a mission, leaving Lucy in the care of the celestial king and the spirits. Not that Lucy minded, but she missed her mother terribly. How long had it been since her mother had left? For her, it had been 5 years. But what about here?

Lucy will find out first before starting on her dangerous yet unpredictable mission.

The first thing that had come to Lucy's mind was their family mansion. Lucy doesn't know where, but she can always ask for directions.

After a lot of questions and walking, and misguiding answers, Lucy found herself in front of a gigantic mansion. And it seemed abandoned. The mansion was riddled with vines and had dirtied pathways, but it does seem attended to in some areas, such as the windows and bushes.

Carefully, Lucy walks through the garden of the mansion and sees a beautiful run down statue on the right of the entrance of the mansion. Upon further inspection, Lucy sees that there was an engraving on it.

Couple seconds in, tears were formed the small girl's eyes as she stared at the engraving. She was looking forward to seeing her so much. How could this happen? She wanted to be embraced in the arms of her mother that she had not seen for years.

"You must be Lucy Heartfilia." A sudden voice reached Lucy's ears, making her jump, with  her hand grabbing for her spirits.

"Who are you?!" Lucy demanded, trying to look intimidating, but failed because of her petite figure.

"I'm a servant that had been left with one last mission, and that was to guide you." The servant said, bowing. "I had been expecting you, Master."

"Master?" Lucy does not like the sound of that. "Wait, do you know my mother?"

The servant smiled sadly. "I know of her, yes."

Lucy stared at the servant before her for a moment. "Guiding me...what does that mean?"

"I have something I must give you."

"What would that be?"

"If you would follow me, I would gladly take you there." The servant bowed.

"Alright. Take me wherever."

Lucy followed the servant into the building, through couple of hallways and couple of turns, the servant finally stopped at a door, opening it, letting Lucy in first.