Chapter 33

A/N: I'm still trying to dig myself out of the slump I'm in. Depression, stress, anxiety, work, school, people, emotions, life, all that shit. I'm trying, and believe me when I say that I'll finish my stories that I had started. And I love y'all

Prophecy:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the one its love the most
Once friends, now enemies, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Plz enjoy?

Weeks later after the battle between the two guilds fought to a bloody stalemate, the young knight walked around the castle, looking for a certain blonde who was nowhere to be found. Couple minutes later, she ran into Minerva.

"You look like a lost child Erza." Minerva chuckled.

"Have you seen Lucy?" Erza asked off the bat, ignoring the girl's words.

"She left on a little mission yesterday."

"What?" The redhead frowned. Why wasn't she notified that Lucy left? Why didn't she tell her?

"A mission. Quest. Whatever you wanna call them." Minerva shrugged.

Erza stood in silence for a moment before wondering where Minerva was heading. "Where you going?"

"Just thinking. Since you disappeared, the prophecy that Lucy spoke of seemed off. But now that you are back, I'm starting to put pieces of the puzzles together."

"Wanna share it with me?" Erza asked, suddenly interested in what Minerva had to say.

Minerva nods with a smile. "Walk with me."

The two girls started walking down the hallways that Minerva was walking towards. "You know of the prophecy, yes?"

Erza nods, but not saying anything, letting Minerva say what's on her mind.

"The first line, 'Into the future, doom shall befall ' indicates that the doom would happen in the future. Lucy came from the past, and if she's here, then something bad is about to happen."

"The second line, 'It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it ', since you and the other disappeared, presumed dead, I assumed it would had been me, sting, rouge, Jellal, and Hades."

"Wait, what? Hades? He tried to killed us!" Erza let her voice rise in surprise.

"I know. Hades told Lucy everything that happened on that island. He truly is sorry. Everything that he believed that Zeref would do, was nothing that he imagined. Zeref killed his friends that had gotten away. He only managed to escape with the remaining magic that he had left. Except for his left arm." Minerva said, careful not to reveal everything. "But Lucy does not really trust him."

"Where is he?"

"On a mission."

Erza hummed with dissatisfaction. "Continue your theory of the prophecy."

Minerva recollected herself. "Right... where was I?"

"Thinking that you, Sting, Rouge, Jellal, and Hades was the chosen five to help Lucy." Erza spoke like a monotone of the sorts.

"Right... Since you came back, I've began to think. maybe either you, Natsu, Gray, or some others that is close to Lucy are the chosen five. I'm not sure."