Chapter 32

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the one its love the most
Once friends, now enemies, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

"Lucy"

"Erza" Lucy spoke back.

The redhead shrunk back a little, realizing things are a little unpredictable with the blonde.

"We'll talk later. Right now the others are wounded." Lucy merely stood there, but the air shifted, and bright golden aura appeared, surrounding the blonde, then spreading across the battlefield. The redhead watched as the aura surrounded her wounded friends, instantly healing their wounds.

"You gotten stronger it seems." The knight mage commented with a satisfied smile, knowing now that everyone will be alright.

"I haven't been training for 7 years for nothing." Lucy said, her tone never changing.

At that tone, Erza fell silent. Allowing everything to come back to her, from the time that she learned that the blonde had supposedly 'passed' away. And all of the other situations regarding Lucy. Silence between them continued on for a few minutes before Erza was growing more frustrated.

"You faked your own death." She spoke with a stern voice as she kept her glaze forward.

Lucy kept silence, knowing that it was not a question.

"You tried to keep us away." Erza continued.

"..."

"You lied." Her voice beginning to falter and betray her.

"..."

Erza then turned to the blonde with tears in her eyes. "Why?!"

Lucy turned to her and knew. She had hurt Erza. Big chance the others feels the same way.

Before the blonde could say anything, Erza continued, "Why push us away when we could've helped you? Why fake your death when you were still alive? Why lie to us, lie to your friends?"

Lucy stared at her redheaded friend before looking down, retreating to the comfort behind her cloak. "Didn't want to lose you again."

Erza clenched her fists before forcibly grabbing Lucy's prized cloak, forcing the blonde to look at her. "What about my feelings?! Yeah I get it, me and the others disappeared for seven years. But you weren't alone. Weren't you?! You had the others back at the guild that were also left behind."

"It's much more than that..." Lucy said in a soft tone. "If you hadn't kissed me before you left, then I wouldn't be feeling this way!"

Erza unconsciously let go of the blonde in shock, blushing a little.

Realizing what she said, Lucy turned around and teleported away in shyness.

"W-Wait..." Erza called out, but the Celestial mage was already gone.

"Oh man, been a long long long time since I saw Lucy that flustered." Sting laughed as she walked toward Erza, Rouge walking alongside him.

"Flustered?" Erza asked, wanting to know more.

"When we first met her, I used to tease her for liking you. Then after a while she started beating me up every time I bring it up. That's how I got this scar here." He pointed to the scar on his forehead.