*Chapter 13*

A/N: Slight rewrite, added details, and fixed some grammars.

PROPHECY:
Into the Future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the one its love the most
Once friends, now enemies, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

Lucy stopped dead in her tracks as she stared at the two men in front of her. The opposition of unfamiliarity and uncertainty made Lucy tremble with fear and anxiety as she stood unmoving and rigid. 

For once, it had been a long time since she had seen her own father and had assumed him to have passed away, considering how 100 years had passed, and when her mother had also passed away. Now Lucy stood in front of a man that looked so much like her father, to which she refused to believe.

The contradictory opposition of uncertainty and the unfamiliarity of standing in place, overtaken by the fact that Lucy's conviction had taken a turn for the worst.

Lucy could sense anger, pain, despair, and agony...all coming from this man. The man next to him had nothing other than a smirk painted on his face, with an addition to a red tattoo over his right eye.

Lucy had also observed the man, her father, to have the markings of Zeref all over his body, which terrified the young mage.

"We had been waiting for you, Princess." The man with the tattoo, as Lucy guessed him to be Jellal, spoke.

Lucy narrowed her eyes, and kept a watchful eye on her father. "What is the meaning of this? And tell me what you know."

"What do I know?" Jellal took a step forward. "Well, I do know enough to know that you will be saving the world and prevent a catastrophic event in the near future. I am willing to prevent you from doing your part of the prophecy. Zeref will rise, and will triumph."

Lucy frowned a little. "The prophecy. Where had you heard it?"

"The prophecy? What prophecy are you talking about? For all we know, we could be talking about two different prophecies." Jellal smirked.

Sighing inwardly, Lucy decided to switch to anther tatic. "Then tell me, what is you connection with Zeref?"

"Zeref? What would you like to know about him?" Jellal grinned and sneered at the blonde.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at Jellal for a moment before turning to her father. "The markings on him is the mark of Zeref. They were also found on the key of Lupus. And I intend on finding who had casted them."

Jellal snickered evilly for a moment. "Zeref is the only one capable of marking someone with a curse of that level."

Lucy was silent for a moment, before facing her father, "Father, can you explain to me on what the hell is going on? What is the meaning of this? Why are you here!?" Lucy called out,

Her father only grinned. "I am simply doing what I was ordered to do. I will stop the prophecy and destroy the world."

"The father I knew would never think such things. What changed?" Lucy growled.

"I had simply seen the truth. And I intend on returning the magic to where it belongs." Jude responded with a smirk.

Lucy gritted her teeth ever so slightly with frustration. "Nothing needs to be changed, and nothing needs to be returned. Everything is at peace, and everything is perfect as they are. There is no need to change them."