*Chapter 16*

A/N: This is a rewrite!

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doo for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the ones it loved the most
Once friends, now enemy, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

Lucy was growing more disconcerted by the day, more perturbed as she keep coming to an realization that she had yet to collect all 88 celestial keys. She just needed four more keys. Three Transcendents and a Zodiac key. There are out there somewhere, and it was making Lucy more stressed.

Finding, locating, and obtaining the other keys had been easy, as it was easy to pin point them through their owners, in the stores, and as a fallen. But a curse fallen is a different story. Lucy couldn't even sense Lupus, who was a cursed fallen, assumingly cursed by Zeref.

Her fight with Lupus had been one of the hardest fights for her, besides her fight with her father. Lupus was a spirit, a spirit with feelings and a spirit that could feel. She could sense anger and sorrow from the spirit. The inconceivable apprehension of the unknown, not knowing the reason, or how it had happened. It honestly scares Lucy to death,

Lucy was afraid.

...

Lucy was now mounted in place as she stood in front of Makarov after being summoned by him. She was speculating on what she would be needed while she was busy on trying to find the last remaining keys.

"How may I help you?" Lucy asked in her proper manner.

"I understand that you have this mission of yours, but I want to ask you about something important, if you have the time of course." Makarov looked at Lucy sternly.

Lucy stared at Makarov questioningly, quietly gesturing him to continue.

"I'll be hosting the S-Class promotion trials in a few weeks, and I had chosen you to be one of the candidates."

"S-Class trials?" Lucy perked up.

"Right now, you are just a regular mage. But as an S-Class mage, you have the ability to take on dangerous jobs and such."

"I see. And you are wondering if I have the time to do this?"

Makarov nodded.

Lucy sighed. The offer was tempting and sounded nice, but she couldn't really afford it at the time. "I really appreciate the offer, but I would recommend you asking someone else instead of me."

Makarov only smiled. "Being an S-Class mage means that there may be some missions with connections with Zeref or for your keys. Are you sure you would like to decline?"

Lucy smiled back apologetically. "I can always ask Erza to help me with those, as she is an S-Class mage. Right now, becoming an S-Class mage is the last thing I need to focus on. Maybe I'll compete when my mission and the prophecy is over."

Makarov nodded in understanding. "Alright. I'll hold on to that, then."

"Will that be all then?"

Makarov shook his head. "That was all I wanted to talk about"

"Thanks for understanding." Lucy smiled as she walked out of the office.

Lucy felt a little guilty for declining, though it had held numerous tempting offers that it had offered, but Lucy couldn't really waste her time on a trial when she should be focusing on her mission and finding any connections between her prophecy and Zeref, as well as her remaining keys.