*Chapter 8*

A/N: This is a rewrite! I added and deleted necessary things.

Please enjoy?😢

Lucy sat on a bench with crossed arms as she stared at a girl before her. A girl that claimed to be acquaintances with Lucy's mother, who had died more than 100 years ago. Many uncertainties and oppositions surfaced as Lucy continued to stare at the little blonde girl.

"Ok, so let me get this straight. You are the First Master of Fairy Tail. Your real body is trapped in some kind of crystal. You and my mother were the founders of Fairy Tail, and you had created this cloak which allowed me to see you. Anything else I'm missing?"

"Yep!" The First Master chirped.

Lucy sighed. "If you knew my mother, then you should already know of the prophecy."

"Yes. The prophecy..." The first master turned to face the hooded girl. "The time is coming very soon. But we don't know when."

Lucy nodded. "I know."

"When are you going to join the guild? Your mother had told me that it was within your best interest to join the guild."

Lucy chuckled a little. "I was about to join until you decided to interrupt me."

"I see. Will you tell them the prophecy?" The first master asked.

Lucy frowned. "I was told to only reveal them to the trustworthy. To someone I can trust."

The first master smiled. "Fairy Tail is the guild you can trust."

Lucy turned to look at the girl in the eyes. "I'll be the judge of that."

"Alright. I recommend you to speak to the current master privately. I'll be there later."

Lucy stood up and faced where the guild sits. She looked over her shoulder, "I'll be going now. See you soon." Lucy flashed a smile before walking forward toward the guild.

"I would also recommend you to ditch that cloak as well." The first master called out

Lucy stopped and turned to the ghost  with a questioningly look. "Why?"

The girl only smiled. "It will be in your best interest to do so." Then the girl vanished, leaving the blonde by herself.

Lucy frowned at the sudden disappearance of the ghost and questioned her word. After a minute of debating and complementing the lists of pros and cons, she decided to put her cloak into the void for the time being. With that out the way, Lucy continued her walk to the guild.

As she neared the guild of Fairy Tail, she observed the details of every beam of pillars and planks. Noting the worn out aspects of its walls and windows. The guild must've been through some quite troublesome situations. Lucy mused seeing couple of scratches on the door at the entrance.

Perhaps Lucy will have fun and enjoy her time here? Hopefully...

Taking a deep breath of confidence, Lucy extended her arm out and pushed the door open. Lucy was excepting a quite atmosphere, a calm place where people gather. Instead, she was met with the intensity of brawls and fights that included at least a dozen of the members in the guild. It even involved magic and the throwing of countless furnitures across the room.

Lucy stood at the entrance for a moment with a sweat rolling down her forehead. She really wasn't expecting this. Why was this happening? Is this normal? Will anyone stop them? Lucy sighed as she begun to walk deeper into the guild, hoping to find someone that she recognizes, like Mira or Mystogan.

After a couple of moments of Lucy walking into the guild, the intense fights and brawls begun to recede as they begun to register a new presence in the guild, an unfamiliar face. Countless eyes turned to the blonde and muttered amongst each other.