Chapter 29

A/N: I'M BACK!

And I want to thank my homie Slothy (Morrigandalf)  for helping with giving me a boost for writing this chapter, no matter how much of a lazy ass she is lol

Please enjoy? 😢

Natsu stood, slightly shocked to see that he enemies that he was beating had stood rigid. Frozen in place without a sound or movement.

"I knew you would make it this far." A mysterious voice made it way to the ears of the dragonslayer.

Natsu turned to see Zeref walking toward him with a small smile.

"Zeref." Natsu scowled.

"This guild is composed of the demons I had created. But of course, I didn't create the guild itself." Zeref explained.

"I don't know what you're talking about and I could care less." Natsu grabbed the handle of the sword that was strapped to his waist and gave the black wizard an ugly glare.

"You... " Zeref began.

Natsu interrupted him and swung his toward the wizard, but the sword was cut clean in half, not even leaving a scratch on the wizard himself.

"You just might pull it off. But it's not time yet." Zeref finished his sentence.

"What? I don't care about all that. You're here, so I'll take you out before you run off again." Natsu threw the broken sword to the side and raise his fists.

"Life or death. The choice is yours when the time comes." Zeref gave the dragon slayer a small look of pity.

Natsu could only glare at him, not understanding a single thing.

"Well then, I'll take my leave. I have other needs that needs to be dealt with." Zeref then began to glow.

"Wait! I still don't understand what you're babbling about!" Natsu yelled.

"All in due's time, Natsu. We will meet again." Zeref then disappeared from sight.

As soon as the black wizard disappeared from sight, time was running again. Natsu's enemies fell to the ground, previously beaten by the dragon slayer.

"What the hell was that all about?" Natsu frowned, bummed out that he couldn't take out the wizard. 

...

"L-Lucy... is that really you?"

A young girl stood still as she looked down at her friend that she had lost. A small smile painted itself on Lucy's face, "Are you okay?"

Erza didn't respond at first. She focused on the beauty of Lucy's light. She had missed looking at the pair chocolate pools that showed her beauty. But this time, it seemed dull, but it still had some sort of light to it.

Then her brain started working, and realized that Lucy had asked her a question. "Y-Yes... My injuries -"

Erza paused, realizing that her injuries had been fully healed. And she knew it was Lucy's doing. She tuned back to the blonde, "How are you here?"

"Save that for later. We have more pressing matters to deal with. Get dress." Lucy ordered.

Erza silently gulped at how different Lucy is, and equipped into her set of armor. "Right... So what happened to that demon?"

"That was torturing you? I killed her." Lucy deadpanned before turning toward the hole that she had made and walked toward it. "Let's go. Our enemies still stand. We need to stop them before they unleash their master plan."