Chapter 21

A/N: This is sorta short, but hope ya'll still like it ^^

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur, for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the ones it loved the most
Once friends, now enemy, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

Another week had been passed down from the undeniable defeat that Erza had felt since Mystogan had given all that she needed to know and everything that he knew. She felt like the redemption of her loyalty had faltered when she had failed Lucy, failed to come back for disappearing for seven years.

How's Lucy doing? What had she been doing all of these years? Is she okay? Is she still alive? Is she still fighting? Does she need help? Is she suffering? Had she given up?

Erza's mind was dominated by the possible situations that Lucy may be situated in, and whether it was true or not. Was Lucy fighting a fight that she may not even win? Erza was afraid if that conviction was real. And she didn't want it to be, and she needed to find Lucy before anything else happens.

Maybe she was being paranoid because of her feeling that she has for the blonde, the assumption of wanting to know where she was and how she is. But she truly wanted to validate the current situation that she was in and certify that Lucy was in no immediate danger.

Lucy doesn't deserve to struggle. She didn't deserve the loneliness that she may be feeling.

"Erza."

Erza will find Lucy and conveyance her support to her, and retain the lost connection that they may have had before they disappeared.

"Erza?"

Any possible rejoinder that Erza may had heard from the blonde, it remains unspoken, and Erza wanted to know. She wanted to know what their possible relationship may had been if they had not disappeared for seven years.

A tap was then registered on Erza's shoulder, simultaneously with a familiar voice. "Erza."

Snapping out of her deep reverie, Erza turned around to see Gray standing behind her.

"Master wants to speak with you, as well as some others. It concerns the letter that he had received not too long ago." Gray said as he watched Erza stand back to her feet.

"The letter? What you talking about?" She frowned at Gray confusingly.

Gray blinked for a moment. "Well, two officials from the king of Fiore came to deliver a letter and left."

"Did that happen?" Erza raised an eyebrow at the ice mage, not remembering any deliveries of letters or the like.

"And it seemed that someone else had been occupying your mind." Gray smirked as he crossed his arms over his bare chest, realizing what Erza had been thinking about, though he really couldn't blame her.

Erza gave a heated glare toward the ice mage. "Master wanted to see me?"

Gray nodded hesitantly, noting to himself to not make fun of Erza that concerns Lucy or the like.

Erza and gray silently made their way upstairs toward to where Makarov's office was location. After knocking and hearing the notes of affirmation, and the process of opening and closing the door behind her, Erza observed Natsu, Gajeel, Laxus Wendy, Elfman, Mira, Cana, and Juvia were near the desk of Makarov's.