Chapter 22

A/N: Now...Before you read this, please take into account that this had all been planned, and please don't hate me for this.

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur, for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the ones it loved the most
Once friends, now enemy, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

During the three months of retribution of training for the competition, Erza only focused on two things: Lucy and her whereabouts, and the competition of which the guild is whole-heartedly excited for. She was looking forward to the seeing and being drowned in the presence of the blonde that she had so long fell in love in with.

After almost a three months of training, the participating members rewarded themselves with a day off of fun at the beach or in the town to have some fun before the competition starts.

Gray opted to remain at the beach and soak in the sunlight of the warm day, unconsciously striping in the process. Natsu ran straight into town with shouts of food, as he had not had a decent meal since the training begun, followed by his blue companion, Happy. Juvia remained at the beach, ogling the man that she admired. Gajeel continued to train, as a free day does not suit his needs. Levy went to a bookstore to find more and new books that may had been released during the 7 year time span. All of the others participating mages did what they wanted, that wouldn't bring any consequences and the like.

Erza wanted some peace and quiet after her training and went to a cliff that overlooked the sea. She stood with her head held up high, looking at the blue sky that seemed so beautiful. The wind blew past her, her hair floating in the hair for a slight moment before settling back to whence it originally was.

Times like these was the only salvation that Erza could deal with, to deal with the fact that Lucy may need her help or not, for disappearing for seven years. And she wanted to see that girl that she loved, and give her the help that she had neglected while she was gone.

"You haven't change a bit, Erza."

The sudden registration of a voice caused Erza to jump, as she was not expecting anyone to interrupt her. The redhead mage turned around and almost immediately, her shock turned to rage and anger.

"What are you doing here, how did you escape?" Erza growled as she positioned herself in defensive mode.

Jellal stood before Erza with a look of shame and guilt. "I am here to tell you couple of important things that you need to know."

"I don't care about that! How did you escape!?" Erza growled.

Jellal stared at the redhead knight for a moment before speaking. "I have matters that concerns Lucy herself, and she was also responsible for breaking me out of prison.

"What? Lucy would never break you out. I know for a fact that she hates you." Erza leered angrily.

"That is true. Lucy hates him, but we managed to persuade her." Another presence made itself known as two more figures arose from the bushes that surrounded the mages.

Erza turned to the source to find two familiar mages that she had once fought on the island. "What's you mean?"

"Ultear and I managed to track down Lucy and told her everything that had happened on the island, as well as our plan for why we need to break Jellal out of the prison." The pink haired woman, Meredy spoke with a smile.