*Chapter 17*

A/N: And before you read, and to reduce any confusion, this story will include Edolas. However, it will NOT follow the canon storyline in any form or shape. Edolas will be a neighboring kingdom next to Fiore. Some more history will be explained in this chapter as well in the next.

If you have any other question about this, feel free to PM me or post it in the review section. I will get back to you and gladly respond to you. ;3

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the ones its love the most
Once friends, now enemy, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

It had been 6 months since the loneliness started. It had been 6 month since the guild had not been the same. It had been 6 months since Lucy finally realized the reality of it, and it hurts.

Lucy had found a family with Erza, Natsu, Gray, and the others, and they had given her hope. Hope to win the impending war and survive it. Now...how could the blonde possibly win the war? Sure when she finds the remaining keys, she might survive and win, but now...

That's what frustrates Lucy the most. She couldn't find them anywhere. Lupus's keys were still not working, and Levy would've kept helping her on figuring out how to fix it...Now Lucy needs to rely on luck now.

Luck...Luck is what Lucy needs now.

She could have her guild help her, but it was no longer the same. It felt...dull without them. Although it was still filled with loyal members, some members left, but surprisingly to Lucy, some had joined. For now, Fairy Tail will hold. And Lucy will make sure that it holds. For them.

She wanted answers, answers from a ghost that should know everything, but she had never responded to her calls. No matter how many shouts and curses the blonde had thrown out in the empty space around her, all she had gotten was a silence treatment. Mavis was ignoring her and Lucy hated that.

She replayed the prophecy in her head over and over and over again, trying to find the entire meaning behind them. Perhaps thinking outside the box would help her...

Into the future, doom shall befall

Lucy was thrown 400 years into the future to fight against the wizard of darkness, Zeref. That much was easy to her.

It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it

Who is the hell is the chosen 5? Lucy couldn't figure that out. She never had.

The stars of 88 must combine

Lucy couldn't even find the remaining keys. Those damn keys. She only needed four more keys...

Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide

Lucy had fought Erza, who possessed the knight magic...could be her...or some other knight.

A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all

Lucy paused at this. Erza tried to create a relationship with her...did that count? Lucy didn't even get to give her an answer, so they definitely did not have a relationship yet. But why did it feel like doom had already been delivered?...The destruction of the island by a dark dragon, killing off the mages along with it. It was definitely a probability that it was a warning, or the world would be next, Lucy ought to be careful next time, if there's even a next time...