Chapter 28

A/N: Hello

Please enjoy? 😢

It didn't take Lucy long to locate the enemy's base. The dark magical energy was enough for her to track down. Tartaros is too confident in their strength and is not being subtle about being hidden.

She stood from a distance, observing the floating block, mentally thinking how it can even fly. How even?

Sting, Rouge, Minerva, Yukino, Kagura, Jellal and his men stood next to the blonde's side, observing the floating castle. They too, were in slight shock of such massive floating cube. How even?

"Someone is coming." Cobra perked up, his senses on high alert.

Lucy shifted her senses and turned her eyes to the side, seeing an incoming object, flying straight toward the castle. Lucy focused her senses and attempted to indentify the intruder.

"Natsu?" Lucy frowned, wondering how he could find the floating castle. After a minute of possible scenario, it was possible that he tracked down the senses of Erza and Mira.

"That was fast" Sting muttered with admiration.

"To be able to track down the castle. Amazing." Yukio said.

"He might get in the way though." Kagura mumbled while watching Natsu fly toward the castle with annoyance.

"As expected from someone who beaten the twins dragons." Racer smirked

Sting merely glared at the man.

"Should we fight alongside him?" Rough asked, indicating if he should fight alongside the Fairy Tail mage.

"The presence of Natsu will not change our goal. We are here to defeat Tartaros and save Erza and Mira." Lucy voiced out her orders to her members.

"I call dibs on fighting with Natsu!" Sting exclaimed.

Rouge sighed. "I'll go with Sting."

"Yukino and I will go around the castle and try and defeat any enemy that we come across." Kagura narrowed her eyes as she watched Natsu breaking through the wall of the castle, successfully breaking in.

Yukino only nodded.

"Me and my crew will take care of the outside, making sure that there won't be no interference to your fight." Jellal crossed his arms.

"What will you do, Lucy?" Rouge asked, looking at the blonde.

It took Lucy a couple seconds of silence before speaking. "I'm going to rescue Erza and Mira, and then find their master and defeat him."

"Alright then! Let's go and kick some butt!" Sting smashed his hands together.

"Everyone know their roles?" Lucy asked.

After seeing that they all agreed, Lucy immediately dismissed them with a hand signal. Once seeing that they all left to perform the tasks that they must do, Lucy performed her celestial fusion and teleported into the castle, where Natsu had previously broken in.

Once she was inside, she saw no trace of the dragon slayer and scanned the room. The room was empty, besides the mess Natsu had made. On normal circumstances, she would be worried for him. But Lucy knows that he can take care of himself. She is more concerned on finding Erza.

She picked a random direction with an open door and dashed through the hallways. Her magical senses on all alert for any possible movement to be aware of. She could sense Kagura and Yukino already battling one of the demons. Sting and Rouge still wondering the castle, assumingly to find Natsu.