*Chapter 9*

A/N: *Rewrite* Major changes concerning the identity of Lucy, and made changed some details here and there.

PROPHECY:
"Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the one its love the most
Once friends, now enemies, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet"

Please enjoy? 😢

Makarov stood in his office, overlooking his papers that concerned the guild, and assimilating apologies for the council for the unintended damaged caused by the members of Fairy Tail. Mostly by a certain dragon slayer that holds no amount of regret or apologies for the damage that he had done.

But Lucy's presence and her mission invaded his mind on too many occasion to properly do his work.

"Porlyusica...looks like you were right." Makarov mumbled, holding a pen to a paper halfheartedly. "The prophecy is coming true. With the arrival of three dragon slayers and a celestial wizard from the past, there is no doubt that things will become more...hectic."

He closed his eyes, thinking back on the memory when Porlyusica had warned him about the upcoming danger:

****Flashback****

Makarov just became the master of Fairy Tail and Porlyusica demanded to speak to him alone for private and important matters.

"Makarov. As a master of Fairy Tail, there is something that you need to know." Porlyusica started as she glared at the tiny old man.

Makarov perked up and listened to the old man. "Hmm? What is it?"

Porlyusica sighed and turned to look at the never ending horizon. "I spoke to the ghost of the First."

"Mavis?"

"Yes. She told me something. Something about a prophecy. She would not tell me what is was, as I am not the right person to know them."

"Prophecy? About what?"

Porlyusica shook her head. "I do not know. But from the tone of her voice, it's important and is viable for me to tell to the next master of Fairy Tail to wait."

"Wait for what?"

"Everything will be unraveled when three dragon slayers come together as a mage of Fairy Tail. Not soon after that, a celestial wizard from the past will join for mission purposes, as well for personal reasons."

Makarov stared at the pink old lady for a second before speaking. "And First Master Mavis spoke to you?"

Porlyusica sighed as she nodded. "Yes. I do not know why she came to me."

"Did Purehito knows about this?" Makarov asked.

"I would assume so." Porlyusica answered, and not a second later, she exploded. "Bah! Stupid ghost and humans! Why am I stuck in doing this?!" The old woman turned to the tiny old man with a scowl. "I'll be leaving. I had already done my job. I'm leaving this nasty smelling place!"

Makarov remained unvocal and silent as Porlyusica left and disappeared from sight, retreating to her isolation in the woods.

****End of Flashback****