*Chapter 18*

A/N: This is a slight rewrite*

Hope this is tens times better than the last crappy chapter, and I will fix it one way or another

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the one its love the most
Once friends, now enemies, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

You have everything to lose.

Lucy replayed that simple phrase over and over and over again. She believed in that simple phrase, because it's the truth. She had so many things that she held dear, so many things she considered important in her life.

From amidst of all the things that Lucy had unraveled, which is not much to brag about, she learned many things. Things that made things easier for her to deal with the sudden disappearance of her friends.

"Never say goodbye. Saying goodbye indicates that this would be the last time you would see them. And saying goodbye leads to the unsuccessfulness to recall that person. Our souls are connected, and a simple goodbye will only sever that bond between the two souls. Never say goodbye. It is better that way."

Lucy felt a little better when she had frozen from the actions of Erza before she had escaped to the boat.

"They are never truly gone, as they remain in the hearts of those when goodbye was never muttered, because they will never be forgotten. Even the dead, they shall watch from the shining stars that paints the darkest of the sky during the high mid-point of the night. They are never truly gone, as they are part of you."

Lucy will never forget the smiles and the idiotic actions of her friends. The motion sickness that seems to follow Natsu every time he thinks about or climbs aboard a train. Gray will never be ridding of his habit of shedding his clothes, no matter the situation he finds himself in. Happy with his usual antics of fish eating and spreading rumors of false romances between mages. And Erza, with her strong posture that she beheld and maintained with an armored heart.

Lucy could always tell that the redhead was holding something back. But she never knew it was because she had a crush on her. Nonetheless, she needs to move on. Her answer for the redhead matters no more, as there is no reason to keep debating on what to say to her. Because she was gone.

Then she felt a presence of a familiar magic approaching from behind. Before the man could even say anything, Lucy beat him to the punch by speaking.

"Where is this place? I can instantly transport us there."

"...Far east of Fiore." Mystogan answered.

"How did you end up here? That's really far..." Lucy frowned for a minute before creating a void next to her.

"That's not important." The masked man said before entering the void, followed by Lucy.

Lucy quickly equipped herself with the familiar cloak around her and begun to walk forward, already knowing where to go. Mystogan followed the cloaked girl, hoping that her sense of direction was decent.

The silence in the void was deafening to Lucy, as she had already been used to the rowdy noises of the guide. Why is Mystogan so quiet!? Lucy mourned.

3 minutes later, Lucy made an abrupt stop, causing Mystogan to slightly bump into the cloak girl. Disregarding the bump, Lucy opened the void and jumped out, followed by Mystogan.