Chapter 23

PROPHECY:
Into the future, doom shall befall
It is up to the chosen 5 to help the wizard of light to stop it
The stars of 88 must combine
Revelation of the stars and knight shall collide
A new relationship must not occur, for it will usher forth of doom for all
When myth becomes truth, a naked star shall sacrifice the ones it loved the most
Once friends, now enemy, the wizard of light and darkness shall meet

Please enjoy? 😢

The day of the competition starts tomorrow, and Erza really wasn't feeling the spirit of competing. Right now, she knelt before the grave of what should be Lucy's, and she could definitely feel the emitting power of what Lucy had, and it feels so familiar.

On the grave, Erza kept rereading the engraved words that she could clearly read: The Most Honorable Celestial Mage. Lucy Heartfilia was a force not to be reckoned with. X789

If that dragon had not appeared...Erza could've come back and not given Lucy all the sorrow that she may had felt. Lucy wouldn't be struggling...

She haven't told the others about Lucy yet. Not yet. Although she was on the brink of revealing what she had learned, she couldn't gather enough courage to do so, seeing the enthusiastic joys of the members as they await for the looming competition of the guilds. Erza didn't want to destroy the morals that they had.

"I swear...whether they like it or not...I'm going to help with this prophecy of yours. I'll fight your fight and win the war for you." Erza muttered to herself, resolving that she will finish what Lucy had started, whether the members of the STAR Alliance likes it or not.

...

The first day of the competition went...well...not in Fairy Tail's favors. Considering how this was the first time that Fairy Tail had even participated in the competition, and the long lost members of the guild had struggled with the new technologies and the accommodations of how it had been set. This inevitably led to the defeat of the first day.

Much to the content of the guild, the onlookers were cheering them on, as they had missed and looked forward to the participations of the infamous guild. The defeat of a few members meant nothing to them, and they was looking forward to more fights.

After the first day of the competition, the guild got together for a party to wash away their defeat and try again the next day. Alcohol works wonders in some of the members favors it seems.

*

The next day of the competition was quite 'wild' as some would say. The race between three dragon slayers were quite competitive and friendly, as Natsu and Sting was cheering for one another, while Gajeel was cursing at them.

Then there was a battle between Bacchus and Elfman. It was quite amusing and suspenseful to watch, as the underdog of Fairy Tail managed to win at the last second.

The next battle instigated between Jenny of Blue Pegasus and Mira of Fairy Tail. It all started with a friendly competition of showing off their bodies and trying to best each other. Then towards the last couple minutes, Jenny prepared a 'trap' and betted on that the loser will be showing up on the magazine in their birthday suit. Mira eagerly complied and decided to take things up a notch.

The last battle between the two involved magic of their specialty and Mira was able to take out her opponent.

Then there's the last battle, which put so many of the members of Fairy Tail on the edge of their seats. They never expected to come across another one, as they had not even heard of another possessing the keys of what should've belong to Lucy.