Chapter Five

Ali's POV

He beings kissing me again moving his hands up and down my body; he grabs my breasts and squeezes tightly. I moan I have never been more turned on than I am right now. Giovanni stands me up in front of the bed.

Hypnotizing grey eyes searching mine he pulls my shirt over my head and throws it on the floor I am standing in front of him in nothing but my bra and underwear. I feel really shy under his gaze and I blush.

"Don't be" he said as if reading my thoughts. "You're beautiful" he tells me sweetly.

He starts kissing me again first on my lips and then he moves to my neck I moan in pleasure. His hands reach around to unclasp my bra and it drops to the floor. He takes my breasts into his hands and begin to massage them while still kissing me. My entire body is on fire right now.

I push him back and he looks slightly confused I don't know where the courage is coming from but I begin to undress him. He smiles and kicks off his shoes and I can see a huge bulge in his boxers and boy is he big.

I reach for the hem of his shirt when he stops me and does it himself. I look down at his chest to see a few scars on them. They look like cuts that you would get in a knife fight or something like that. I reach out to touch him when he grabs my hand.

"Please don't" he says in a sad tone and I know it's painful.

I place my arms around his neck and start kissing him again he lifts me up and lays me down on the bed he begins kissing me. He starts at my lips moving down to my shoulders and my breasts.

He begins to suck on my nipples and biting on them. Oh my god. I let out a moan. This feels so good he continues his kissing down and starts kissing my navel and hips. My panties are dripping wet at this point,

He quickly rips them off of my body. Fuck that was so hot. Yet arousing at the same time he slowly slips one finger into me then another. Ahhh!

Giovanni moans aloud. "Fuck! Ali your so wet" he tells me.

I blush as he cups my sex and slightly moves his fingers in and out of me. God this is so frustrating and hot.

"Gio please" I beg.

"Not yet baby I need to taste every inch of you" he says in a deep husky voice.

He begins kissing my inner thighs. Fuck! I feel like I'm going to explode soon. He gentle kisses me making his way to my sex he kisses me there too.

"You are so damn beautiful" he says.

His tongue is invading my sex he is kissing and licking me, he then thrusts his fingers in ward and I let out a loud moan. Giovanni growls as he continuously pushes his fingers in and out I feel as though I might come at any minute now.

"Aww" I moan.

He takes his fingers out and climbs onto of me I see pure hunger in his blazing grey eyes. He takes off his boxers and his erection springs free he reaches over and takes out a condom and slides it on himself.

He puts his erection at my entrance and kisses me chastely on the lips.

"You can tell me when you want me to stop" he says before he moves again.

He kisses me again before he slowly pushes his erection in. Fuck! I can feel a burning deep inside me and I hurts. I can feel him ripping through my virginity it hurts.

After he is fully inside me he still to let my body adjust to him; it hurts so much but there is something else a sweet sensation.

"Are you okay" he asks his voice filled concern.