Chapter Seven

Ali's POV

I am sitting in a small deli not far from my apartment with a brooding Giovanni sitting across from me. He is clenching his jaw and gripping his menu as if trying to keep something in. I sigh and look over at my menu.

I don't even feel hungry but I know if I don't eat he'll hit the roof and right now I don't want to get into any fights right now. I rest my menu on the table and take sip of my water and allow the cool taste to calm me.

I look up at Giovanni and he is eyeing my intensely as he runs his index finger across his bottom lips. I roll my eyes and wave my hand for the waitress to come over. She smiles and gladly walks over.

She has light brown eyes and tall brown hair the minute she walks up to our tables her eyes go pop when she sees Giovanni and I roll my eyes. Will this happen every time we go out? I ask myself as I watch her.

"What can I get you?" she asks her eyes glued to Giovanni.

"I'll have a cheese fries and a glass of coke" I say handing her my menu.

We both turn to look at Giovanni and he's eyeing me with fire blazing eyes as if he could kill someone at any minute.

He shakes his head and orders. "I'll have a burger and fries with your best glass of wine" he orders.

"We don't sell wine by the glass on the bottle" she tells him blushing.

"I'll take it"

She smiles and leaves our table. The minute she is gone he leans forward and takes hold of my hand stroking my knuckles light. Holy shit! I feel that deep inside me. I look up at him and he is smirking at me.

That bastard he's doing it on purpose I try taking my hand out but he keeps it in his and shakes his head.

We sit in silence as we eat his hands on mine stroking my knuckles every minute making me groan. His very touch registries deep inside me and I feel as if he's touching me down there.

Half way through my meal I stop as I can't take it anymore between his light stokes off my hand and leg lightly brushing against mine under the table I feel like I might combust. I push my plate a side and look at him.

"I'm done" I say softly as I try to keep my breathing under control.

"Oh I'm just getting started" he smirked taking to his feet.

The minute we get to his apartment he pins me up against the wall his lips on mine kissing me roughly as he hikes up my dress. His hands cup my ass lifting me so I wrap my legs around his waist as he head for his bedroom.

The soft plushness of the bed beneath me caused me to open my eyes to find him kneeling in front of me. My panties are gone he grins wickedly. I close my eyes, mortified, but at the same time beyond aroused.

He kisses me and unleashes his tongue, his joy-inspiring expert tongue. I groan and fist my hands into his hair. He doesn't stop, his tongue circling my clitoris, driving me insane, on and on, round and round. Ahhh . . . it's only been . . . how long . . . ? Oh . . .

This feeling is exquisite and I don't ever want him to stop but I also want to feel him deep inside me. I pull on his hair trying to move him but he grabs my hands stopping me. I groan as I return to his slow torture.

"Gio please" I beg beside myself with need.

"What do you want baby tell me?" he asks blowing on my sex.

"You please" I moan.

He releases my hands as he removes my dress then his own clothes only this time he doesn't take off his shirt. I frown at him but I don't have long to dwell on my thoughts as he kisses me. His lips move down to my breast taking one of my nipples into his mouth.