Chapter Twenty-Three

Ali's POV

"Oh fuck!" Giovanni says as he slams into me again.

"Faster!" I moan as he hands grip my hips.

I am laying on my front while he drives himself in me pushing me higher to me release.

"Ahhh!" I scream as we come together.

I am panting and breathing really hard as I roll over that was so fucking intense. I don't know how I'm keeping up with him. This is our third time making love this morning and I'm telling you it's amazing.

I have no idea what time it is and I don't care Giovanni is with me and that's all I care about. I turn over to find him smiling at me and I blush he takes my hand and places a light kiss on it.

"I can never get enough of you" he says sweetly.

"Neither can I" I blush I look over at the time and it's after nine. "Aren't you going to work?"

"No I'm spending the day with you" he says pulling me into his arms.

I smile and relax in his arms. After lounging around in bed talking and laughing we showered and made love again.

I am standing in the kitchen looking after something to eat while Giovanni attended to some work emails. I finish making his food and place it on the island and decide to go look for him. I walk down the hall and open a door.

I gasp as I step into the room I can't believe what I'm seeing all the books from the café are here along with some others. I walk in and start running my hands all over them I can't believe he did this.

When I asked him to save my books I thought he would tell Helen to keep them in the café I didn't know he would arrange them in my own personal library. I jump with joy as I feel happy really happy.

"Ali?" I hear Giovanni call.

I run out of the room and into the living room. He is standing with his back turned to me I run up to him and jump on him taking him by surprise. He chuckles spinning me around. I am gripping him tightly as he tries to get me off of him.

The ping of the elevator caught my attention but I can't pay much attention to it as Giovanni is shaking me off of him. I giggle kissing his shoulder and he stops so that I can get off of him he turns around and kisses me.

"So you like the library?" he smiles.

"I love it and you" I stroke his cheek feeling the prickle of his sideburns.

"I love you too" he leans to kiss me when we heard Helen say.

"Oh my god this can't be happening" she exclaims walking up to us.

I frown as I look at her I can feel Giovanni's hand tightening around me and I know that something is up.

"Helen don't-" he says his voice soft.

"Don't what pretend that I don't see what you're doing" she yells angrily.

I am completely lost as to what is happening around me I knew there was something between them. I look up at Giovanni and he is clenching his jaw and somehow I feel bad being here this looks private.

"Why don't I give you guys some space" I say pulling out of his arms.

"No you need to hear this if he isn't going to tell you I will" she says seriously.

I frown and look at him and he looks more pained than angry. And I can't help but wonder if it has to do with his scars and I am suddenly curious.

"He doesn't love you" she says plainly. "He's in love with the idea of you because you represent someone else"