Chapter Ten

Ali's POV

The sound of soft sweet music fills my ears waking me from my sleep. I turn in bed and look at the clock to see that it's after six. I groan as I get out of bed I wrap the sheets around me as I walk into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and boy do I look a mess with my just fucked hair and pale skin. I run my hands through my hair trying to comb it out but it's not working. I sigh how did I get here spending time with such an amazing guy.

As if reading my mind he walks into the bathroom. He is wearing a simple grey suit and a white shirt but no tie. He walks up to me and wraps his hands around my waist kissing my neck making me giggle.

"Hi" he says giving me his shy smile.

I smile. "Hi. Why are you dress like that are you going somewhere?" I ask with a frown.

"No we are remember that dinner that Freya told you about"

I nod still a bit confused.

"Well its tonight and we have to go" he says plainly.

I turn around in his arms to look at him and he is serious. Do I really want to meet his family? I mean I don't even have a proper dress in my collection how can I meet them.

"Don't stress everything is taken care of you just need to shower and get ready" he says kissing me head.

Before I can get a chance to object he is out of the room. What the hell am I going to do now? After I shower and am looking more awake I walk into the bedroom to find the dress that I was looking at in the store and a pair of shoes to go with it.

I sigh and shake my head as much as I don't want to wear this dress I have nothing else on such short notice. I am standing in front of the mirror looking at myself and man do I look different.

The dress his above my knees and it flows around me giving me breathing room. The top isn't low cut it actually cover my chest. It's just as I thought it would be amazing and I love it.

After I put on the red heels that were there I am ready to go when I remember that I didn't pin up my hair. I walk over to my bag and take up my hair pin and put my hair up off my shoulders.

I don't know why but I don't like wearing my hair down. Just as I finished putting up my hair Giovanni walks into the room. He stops in his tracks when he sees me he puts his phone away and walks up to me.

He took hold of my hand and spins me around taking a good look at the dress. When I turn back around to face him his eyes are dark with desire.

"You look amazing" he says in awe and I blush.

"Thank you for the dress" I say with a smile it really was a nice gesture.

"Don't thank me thank my sister" he says shaking his head.

I smile. "I will"

"Shall we" he extends his hand.

I walk over to my phone and take it up I don't want to miss any calls from my mom about Ryan again. I take his hand and we walk out into the living room I stop and take up my novel before we leaves.

He arches a brow at me but he doesn't say anything and I smile.

***

We pull up outside his parent's house and I gasp. This place is huge it looks like a mansion but then again it I a mansion. Wow! I can't imagine living in a place like this they must have a million servants.