Chapter Twenty-one

Ali's POV

I am standing in mines and Giovanni's bed room getting ready I walk over to the mirror and take a look at myself I gasp as I realize how different I look.

I am wearing a wine red dress that lays on my body it's not too tight but just enough to show off my curves. It's strapless and silky smooth against my sink it falls and pools at my ankle covering my shoes.

It has a row of silver around the waist. My pale skin showing the dress off I have on light make up and light red lipstick. My hair is curled at the end and down my back for the first. I look good.

I turn and take up my purse I walk out into the living room where Katie and Freya are waiting for me. We all decided to come here to get ready together. They both gasp and took to their feet when they saw me.

"Wow!" Freya exclaims spinning me around.

"No wonder you wanted to keep it under wraps you look stunning" Katie exclaims.

I smile as I look at her she is wearing and black and white dress with a split on one side running up to her thighs. I look over at Freya and she is wearing a white shear dress that flows around her it's light and free.

"You guys look amazing" I tell them.

They giggle.

"We should go" Freya says taking up her purse and we left.

***

I walk into the house with Freya and Katie on my side guiding me into the house. I am nervous really nervous my hands are sweaty and I feel as if I'm walking into a different world. I look around at the house and it is different from the last time I saw it.

There are bright party lights and streamers all over the place the light colors of cream and white all over the place. It is truly beautiful and calm.

Freya is the first to abandon me on the back porch as he husband escorted her into the backyard where the tent is. There is a big white tent in the back yard facing the lake it is filled with lights and chatter.

"Bye babe" Katie kisses my cheek and leaves as Harry escorts her away.

I'm left standing alone on the balcony look outing at everything before me and I can't help but feel like a queen looking down at my kingdom. A cool wind blew pass me blowing my hair out of place and around my shoulder.

God I should have brought my hair pin with me I don't know how I'm going to go all night and keep it in one place. I pull my hair back and was about to put it up when I feel hands on my waist.

My breathing seized as I feel the familiar tingle run through my body and I know whose holding me. He nuzzles my neck breathing in my scent and I melt all my anger and annoyance towards him forgotten.

"Hummm you smell heavenly" he says softly.

I turn around in his hand and pout. He chuckles and strokes my cheek the feeling his heavenly and I want to stay there forever but I'm still angry with him. I pull out of his hands and fold my arms.

"Are you mad at me?" he asks walking up to me.

I step back and shake my head. "No I'm pissed" I say seriously.

I don't know why but I'm burning with anger I feel so angry that Giovanni commanded me to eat today. He made me feel as if I'm some little child and I hate it.

"Why?" he questions seriously.

I shake my head I don't want to talk about this not right now I don't want to fight with him. I give him a small smile.