Chapter Nineteen

Ali's POV

I wake feeling well rested and safe I turn to my side to see Giovanni watching me. His hair mess and wild but yet very sexy. I reach up and run my hands over his face playfully and he smiles.

He takes my hand into his and kisses it lightly making me blush. When I'm with him everything just seem to be brighter and better. He makes everything better.

All that stuff with Ryan just seem to fade away into the pit of the night and I don't dwell on it when I'm with him. His eyes are enough to tell me everything will be okay and I believe him.

"Morning" I say giving him a smile.

"How are you feeling?" he asks stroking my cheek.

"Better a bit pissed off at you but better" I say honestly.

"And pray tell what have I done to piss you off" he ask amused.

I smile and look at him. "You gave my brother a chance which you shouldn't have it was sweet but wrong" I tell him seriously.

"What was wrong in that?"

"It gave him the time to run" I say sadly.

If he had told me what Ryan did instead of confronting him and giving him the choice whether to tell me or not he would probably still be here. I sigh and shake my head I don't want to think about that right now.

"Thank you" I say placing a kiss on his lips.

"For what?"

"Being by my side and not leaving"

"I'll always be by your side I love you and I'm not going anywhere" he tells me sweetly.

I reach up and kiss him pulling him into me kissing me back and we got lost in our own world.

***

After a morning as blissful as that one I really don't want to him to leave but he has to go to work and I have to help Jose with the cleaning up of the café. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around me.

I walk into the bedroom where Giovanni is getting ready. I walk over to my side of the room looking for my suitcases when I realized that they have been moved. I look around the room searching for it but I couldn't find it.

"Where are my things?" I ask looking at Giovanni.

He smiles and walks up to me. He takes me over to his closet he opens it to show me all of my clothes and more in there. I turn to look at him and he has a big smile on his face.

I wrap my hands around him hugging him tightly I crash my lips to his kissing him hard taking his tongue. He groans into my mouth and I giggle.

"I love you so much" I say stroking his cheek. "I can't believe you did this"

"Well we live together now I want you to be comfortable and happy this is your home too" he tells me sweetly.

I blush and kiss him again he really is sweet and caring. After I'm dressed in one of my new dress and I have my bag and phone I head for the door when my phone rings. I look down to see that it's my mother.

I shake my head and end the call I have no desire to talk to her I know that Ryan must have called her and now she wants to smooth things over. Well I don't want things to be smoothed over I want to be mad as hell.

I walk into the café to find Jose talking with someone I walk up to them he turns to me and pulls me into a big hug and I sigh. Jose off all people knows what I'm going through he saw what happened the last time Ryan left me.