Chapter 6

Andy's POV

I sat in the dining hall with Mary Margaret, picking at my food.

"Andrew, you should eat." She scolded me.

"I'm not all that hungry Mary Margaret. I just wanna see my friends." I sighed.

"Oh that (Y/N) girl and her other friends, huh? You seem to have taken a quick liking to her." A blush found its way on my face.

"She's smart and fun. That's it." I scoffed.

"Take some food and bring it to her and her friends. She'll really appreciate it." Mary Margaret suggested. I smiled and nodded, picking up a basket of rolls from the cart. I put a napkin over the basket, hoping no one would see me. I ran to the third class rooms, looking around. It was fairly early so only a few older people were walking around the halls. I kept walking until I heard a familiar laugh from behind one of the doors.

It was (Y/N)'s laugh.

I knocked on the door softly and the laughing stopped.

"Who is it?" Pete's voice called out.

"Andy." I replied. The door was flung open and I saw (Y/N) standing there, a large smile plastered on her face.

"Andy! Come in." She giggled, pulling me inside. Joe, Pete, and Patrick were all just looking at me until Pete spoke up.

"Hey man. It's awesome to see you again. What'cha got there?" He asked, pointing to the basket.

"Oh, well, I was at breakfast and I thought I'd bring you guys some rolls." I explained.

"Well I like him already." Joe smiled taking a roll from the basket. (Y/N) shoved him lightly, while glaring.

"Say thank you." She demanded.

"Thank you Andy." Joe said to me before bowing. I chuckled and looked back at (Y/N).

"Y-You can have one too. I brought enough for all four of you. Well, at least I hope I did." I smiled. (Y/N) smiled back and grabbed a roll.

"Thank you so much Andy." She said.

"Pete, Patrick, you guys want anything?" I asked, holding up the basket.

"Thanks Andy." Patrick said taking one of the rolls. Pete grabbed for a roll and raised it to me.

"This feels heavenly! See (Y/N), don't things taste better when they're not stolen?" He said, looking over at (Y/N). She shrugged and took a bite of the roll.

"Tastes the same to me." She said. Pete just laughed and rolled his eyes.

"You're such a brat." He chuckled. I stood there watching the interaction with fire in my veins. The idea is what haunted my dreams last night. Of course (Y/N) would be with Pete. He's like the leader of their little group, he's older, and he's not exactly hideous. There's no way a girl that her could be walking around without someone at her side. And I should've known it would never be me...

"Hey Andy, wanna go and do some more exploring again? I just can't wait to find everything this boat has to offer." (Y/N) asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure." I smiled. She squealed in joy before dragging me out of the cabin.

"You two be careful!" Pete called.

"Yeah, yeah ya old fart!" (Y/N) laughed back.

Patrick's POV

Pete sighed before lying back on his bed.

"Well, I don't know about you two, but I am going investigating." Joe yawned, rolling out of bed.

"Investigating what, you troublemaker?" Pete growled.

"Investigating how this ship plans on not sinking. It's pretty much impossible!"

"Joseph, I swear to the sweet lord above, if you cause any trouble, I'll skin ya alive and throw you overboard myself."

"See ya!" Joe walked out leaving me alone with Pete, not that I exactly minded...

"So what should we do today?" I asked softly. Pete poked his head up at me, a wide grin practically tearing off his face.

"Oh, so you wanna hang with me today." He stated.

"I mean, if that's alright with you." I stuttered. Pete just chuckled and took my hand in his, making me turn red like a tomato.

"Patrick, I would love to spend the day with you." Pete confessed. I smiled and hopped down from my bunk.

"Cool! We should...we should watch the waves or something." I suggested. Pete smiled and nodded, standing next to me.

"Lead the way buddy." He said throwing an arm around my shoulders. I blushed but managed to walk out of the cabin.