Chapter 19

Pete's POV

"I have to find Andy!" (Y/N) yelled at me. By the time we got to the top deck, people were already being put into the limited lifeboats. Women and children first.

"No. You're getting on that boat. All three of you." I ordered.

"Three?" Patrick asked, looking at me worriedly. I took a deep breath and continued.

"I'm not a child anymore you guys. I'm 15 years old and I'm definitely not a girl. I can't get on."

"Pete, you gotta get on." Joe said softly.

"I can't." I sighed. Patrick launched himself onto me, tears pooling in those beautiful eyes. Eyes that I would always remember and go into an in depth explanation about. Blue on the outer iris and green and yellow going in towards the pupil. I kept repeating that in my mind as I took a mental picture of those eyes looking into mine.

"Please don't do this. Don't let yourself die Pete!" Patrick cried. I bit my lip and pried him off of me.

"You guys have to go before more people arrive. Get on the lifeboat." I pushed.

"No! I'm not leaving you or Andy. I'm not leaving any of you guys!" (Y/N) sobbed. Joe's eyes widened as he turned.

"Brendon's still in boiler room! I have to get him." He blurted out taking off down the hall.

"Joe, get back here!" I yelled.

"I have to find Andy. I'm not letting anyone die!" (Y/N) cried, running off in the other direction.

"(Y/N), please!" I begged. I looked at Patrick who was just watching me. I looked back at him, shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Pete?" Patrick asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

"You're the best out of all of them, you don't send up my blood pressure, because I always know where you are. Thank you Patrick...for being the good one." I repeated softly, as the reality of the situation loomed over my head again.

We're all gonna die.