Chapter 14

Andy's POV

I forced a smile at the dining table, 2 hours into dinner, and I was ready to jump off of the damn boat. I sighed and placed with the expensive food on my plate that didn't even taste good. It was at that moment, I remembered what (Y/N) told me.

"You can leave after! Come to the party Andy. You'll have so much fun!"

I smiled to myself and looked over at some duchess, I could care less to know her name. She wasn't paying attention to me like everyone else at the table. I got up from my seat and walked out of the dining hall.

Now to get to third class.

I made my way down the stairs and kept walking until I heard music and laughter. I opened the door and saw many people laughing and dancing. A small band was playing an upbeat tune in the corner that made me smile. I even caught sight of (Y/N)...dancing with some boy. At the same time, her eyes caught mine and she smiled. She let go of the boy and ran to me.

"Andy! I'm so glad you could make it." (Y/N) giggled, hugging me. I hugged her back and laughed slightly.

"I was glad to finally get away from everyone in first class." I confessed. A faster song came on and (Y/N) gasped, looking at me.

"Come dance with me!" She said.

"Dance? No, no, no. I've never danced before." I stuttered. (Y/N) took my hand in hers and pulled me into the crowd.

"Follow me." She smiled, eyes shining with joy. I looked down at (Y/N) tapping her feet lightly and I tried to mimic her.

"See! You're a natural." She laughed. I laughed back as we began to dance. I spun her in the heat of the moment, surprising the both of us.

"I knew you were a great dancer." (Y/N) teased.

"What can I say? I guess you just bring out the best in me." I said softly. (Y/N) just smiled and looked down.

"Let's continue with your dancing." She mumbled, failing to hide the blush on her face.

Pete's POV

I stood on the sides nervously weighing my options.

I could dance with Patrick and finally confess how I feel, potentially ending our friendship

Or

I could dance with Patrick and just keep my trap shut.

The second option sounded way more attractive than the first.

"Hey Pete! You ready to cash in that dance?" Patrick asked, smiling at me. I smiled back nervously and took his hand.

"O-okay. We can dance." I stuttered. Patrick chuckled and pulled me into the swarm of bodies.

Joe's POV

I sat with Brendon, swallowing back some form of alcohol that burned my throat. Probably gin.

"So you think the unsinkable Titanic is gonna sink and kill us all? That sounds like horseshit." Brendon scoffed.

"I'm serious Bren. There's not enough lifeboats an' an iceberg is in our course. All of that screams disaster to me." I explained. Brendon smiled and drank another glass of gin.

"You've gone crack shit crazy." He teased. I rolled my eyes and shoved him lightly.

"Oh get off it. I just...I need to make sure my family's gonna be okay." I mumbled, loud enough for him to hear.

"Family? But you told me you was an orphan."

"I am, but family don't end in blood Bren." I said looking over at (Y/N) dancing with Andy and Pete dancing with Patrick. Smiles on each of their faces. They are my family and as far as families go, I've got the best damn one.

Hell, I'd die for them if it came down to it.