Epilogue

*10 Years Later*

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N), have you seen my tie?" Andy called. I sighed and stood from the kitchen table, placing a hand on my 5 month baby bump.

"Andrew, I keep telling you, put your ties away so you can find them!" I scolded, walking up the stairs. When I got to the bedroom, Andy turned to me sheepishly.

"Sorry doll." He apologized, pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"What are you rushing for?" I asked.

"Meetin' today with some fellas who wanna invest in the company. Hurley Consolidated is becoming bigger than dad ever imagined it." Andy explained, his voice softening when speaking about his father. He passed 7 years ago due to a heart attack, making Andy the face of Hurley Consolidated at 18 and I his young wife.

"I'm glad to hear. Any events today that I should be aware of?" I smiled.

"Nope. I'm all yours after work." Andy smirked, snaking his hands around my waist.

"Glad to hear." Our lips met as Pete walked in.

"How nice, an early morning session this time." Pete teased.

"Oi, do I have to call your husband and tell him you're being a jackass." I glared.

"Don't even call me. I don't claim him." Patrick added.

"Oh, but you do, love, you know you do." Pete chuckled, pulling Patrick into his arms.

"You two are disgustingly cute." Andy chuckled. There came a knock at the door and we all looked at each other.

"I got the door last time." Pete frowned.

"I got it last night." Patrick shrugged.

"I constantly get the door." Andy added. Then all eyes were on me.

"You're all old farts." I chuckled. I made my way down the stairs passing the lit candles that were sitting there in memory of Joe. I opened the door and saw two boys on the step.

"Hi there, how can I help ya boys?" I asked. The boy in front just stated before blinking and shaking his head.

"Hello miss. I'm Dallon and this is Gerard." The boy smiled.

"We're the paperboys!" Gerard cheered. I smiled and took the paper that Dallon handed to me.

"Thank you boys." I said, handing them two quarters. When I handed Dallon his quarter he just smiled at me, taking my hand in his.

"I'm really proud of you (Y/N). You, Pete, Patrick, and Andy. I'm sorry I had to go." He said. I gasped and pulled back my hand in alarm.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Just a kid living the American Dream." Dallon winked before riding off on his bike with Gerard.

"Wait! Who are you really?!" I cried out, but the two boys had already turned the corner. I felt chills in my spine as I closed the door and walked back into the house.

"Who was it?" Andy asked, grabbing a loaf of bread, cutting it.

"The paper boys. One of them said that they were proud of us." I said slowly.

"Huh? How'd they know us?" Patrick frowned.

"I dunno, but they looked familiar. The taller one, Dallon, said that he was living the American dream." I added.

"Like Joe..." Pete trailed off. Everyone's eyes looked over at the memorial of Joe at the corner of the room.

"It couldn't be him, right?" Andy asked.

"We buried Joe. That kid didn't look like Joe, did he?" Patrick inquired.

"No. Joe was shorter than Dallon." I replied.

"And there was a boy with him?" Pete confirmed.

"Yes, his name was Gerard." I nodded.

"What if...what if it was Joe and Brendon. Guys, what if they came back, leading different lives." Patrick gasped.

"That's impossible." Andy scoffed.

"He knew me. He still had that spark in his eyes." I said, my voice breaking. Andy took me into his arms as I cried happy tears.

"He knows what we did. He's proud of us." I smiled through my tears. I saw Pete kiss Patrick softly as Andy kissed the top of my head. My eyes them moved over to the memorial and I let out a deep breath. Looks like we all did end up happy.

A/N: This is it. El Fin. The End. I so immensely enjoyed writing this book and I hope you guys enjoyed the end.