Chapter 21

Andy's POV

"(Y/N) where are you?!" I yelled, running through first class. It was eerily empty as the news of the iceberg woke everyone, and brought them to the deck.

"(Y/N)!" I called desperately.

"Andy?" I heard her voice coming from further down the hall.

"(Y/N)! I'm on my way, don't move!" I cried, taking off down the hall. My balance shifted slightly as the boat continued to sink.

"Andy!" She yelled, her voice becoming clearer. I turned the corner and saw (Y/N) standing there, eyes red with tears, but a smile on her face.

"I found you." I sighed in disbelief. (Y/N) just laughed and threw her arms around me. She cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back.

"I couldn't find you and I didn't know what to think." (Y/N) sniffled.

"I was never gonna leave you (Y/N), you know that." I whispered fiercely, kissing the top of her head.

"I love you." (Y/N) confessed. My heart pounded faster in my chest, whether it was from my impending doom or out of pure love for the girl in front of me, I couldn't tell. I smiled and brought (Y/N)'s face close to mine.

"I love you too." I replied, before kissing her, definitely better than last time. And as the screams of fear rang from the ship, I couldn't find it in me to care about anything outside of this moment. I was finally with the girl I love.

Patrick's POV

I watched as frantic passengers ran to try and jump on boats, the third class ones being shot if they stepped out of line.

"Pete, we need to find some other way out. We have to do something that involves us all getting out of here alive!" I begged. Pete just looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"There's nothing we can do. We're nothing but a bunch of nobodies. The only people who are gonna miss us is us! And soon we're gonna be dead so it won't even matter!" He spat bitterly.

"Hey! We are not dying tonight. We're gonna live! Now get up and try and fight for your life. I'm not doing this without you Pete." I barked. Pete continued to look at me with those sunken brown eyes.

"Dammit Pete, please! Just get up!" I yelled, the tears now filling my own eyes.

"Patrick, can we just sit here... together? I'm so scared." Pete mumbled. My lip trembled as I sat down next to him. Pete's head fell on my shoulder as he let out a shaky breath. More screams rang out as Pete and I sat there on the deck.