Chapter 15

(Y/N)'s POV

I opened your eyes to see the top of my bunk. I sat up and rubbed my head in confusion.

"How did I get here?" I wondered aloud.

"Your little boyfriend brought you back. You fell asleep after dancing your feet off." Joe mumbled from under me. I looked over to Patrick's bed and my eyes widened in fear.

"Where's Patrick? Is he here?" I asked.

"Cuddling with Pete." Joe yawned. I looked down at Pete's bed and sure enough saw Pete holding Patrick in his arms as they both slept peacefully.

"Oh." I smiled. I hopped down from my bed, accidentally waking Pete.

"Keep it down. Patrick's still asleep." He whispered. I smiled apologetically.

"I'm sorry." I apologized. Pete motioned over to the table by the bed.

"Andy left a note for you." He told me. I picked up the note and read it.

Meet me on the main deck at 5. I wanna show you something.
~Andrew John Hurley

"Fancy." I heard Joe say from over my shoulder.

"Nosey little rat." I glared playfully.

"Don't keep lover boy waiting. It's already 5." Joe sneered. I rolled my eyes and got dressed before leaving the cabin for the main deck.

When I arrived on the deck, I saw Andy wearing a hat, a black vest, white button up shirt, and black slacks. He held a soft smile on his face.

"Good afternoon." Andy said politely.

"This is considered morning for me. I just woke." I said. Andy just laughed and pat his hand on the small of my back.

"Come. I still have something to show you." He grinned. He lead me to the railings of the boat and removed his hand.

"What now?" I asked.

"Take my hand, now step up, and hold onto the railing." Andy instructed.

"This is stupid."

"Would you just close your eyes and trust me?"

"I trust you or else I wouldn't be doing this." My arms were lifted from my sides and I felt the wind flowing through my body.

"Open your eyes." Andy whispered in my ear.

"Woah! I'm flying! I'm flying Andy!" I chuckled, gazing into the golden sky. He just smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He placed his head on my shoulder and chuckled lowly.

"Freeing isn't it?" He mumbled.

"Very." I giggled. I turned to look at Andy. He was watching me with adoring eyes that made my heart race. No one's ever looked at me like that before. It was sudden and caught me off guard when I felt a pair of warm lips pressed up against mine. I gasped lightly and Andy pulled back quickly.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not sure what came over me." He stuttered.

"It's fine! It's just...I never kissed anyone before and it caught me off guard." I explained sheepishly. I stepped down from the rails and looked at Andy's blushing face. I didn't know how to act or to say what I wanted to say, so in the end I just blurted it out.

"Do you want to try again?" I asked meekly. Andy's eyes went wide as he nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist, nervously placing his other hand on my cheek. I smiled nervously as Andy's lips connected with mine, perfectly. I could feel my cheeks burn as he pulled me closer. I placed my hands on Andy's shoulder to ground myself properly. When Andy pulled back, his face equally red as mine.

"I um...it's late. I should get back to Mary Margaret." He stuttered.

"And I should get back to the guys." I agreed. We went our separate ways and as I walked back to my cabin, I pressed a finger to my lips that were still tingling. I giggled quietly and skipped off to my room.