Last Mission

Adrenaline pounds through my system. It's become a familiar sensation over the years. My paw pads brush against the black painted gadgets hanging from my belt, but I remove not a one.

I always preferred fighting with my paws.

I jump at the black panther, using my naturally big feet to propel me towards my target. He's apparently surprised when a quick uppercut to his jaw sends the message firing towards his brain. Good night.
He falls forward, and I jump to the side, already going after the hippopotamus. I thump my feet against his leg, unbalancing him, and punch his flabby stomach. He doubled over on reflex, throwing his already unstable balance off, and he crashes to the floor, hitting his head on something with a sharp crack. Good night.

My next opponent is harder. She's seen what I can do, and is in a defensive position. Her lips are curved in a snarl.
"Just try it, Savage." She growls.

I mock bow. "With pleasure, Shiara. It's been too long."

I waste no words as I feint to the side and follow through with two jackhammer blows to the legs. She bends her knees, absorbing the impacts, and claws at my head. I duck, but forget to fold my eats down. A little trickle of blood beads and runs down my neck. I snarl. She'll pay for that.

I reach down to my belt, but she tears it from my waist. "Ah ah ah." She teases, dangling it in front of me. "No cheating.

I can't help but smile grimly. "I wasn't." Her face barely has enough time to show bewilderment before I shove a pill into her mouth, plug her nose, and wrap a paw around her muzzle, forcing her to swallow.

Good night.