Movie Night.

(I did draw the above picture, BTW)

So we went to Bogo's office, he chewed us out for being unprofessional, we nodded. Lots of 'yes, sir.' And 'no, sir.'

He then thanked us for winning him a grand total of three hundred dollars.

At the moment, Judy and I are in my car, headed to my place for movie night.

"Heyyyy Zootopia! How are you all this fine evening? That last song was Gazelle's number one hit, 'Try Everything.'"

Just leans forward and switches off the radio. "Nick... we need to talk."

I don't take my eyes off the road, but I smile. "Okay. About what?"

I can't really see her, and rush hour Zootopia doesn't allow one to look anywhere else for fear of crashing, but I know exactly which expression is moving across her grey face at the moment.

I know her that well.

"Umm. So. We need to set up some ground rules or guidelines or something for THIS." I can see her paw wave in the air out of the corner of my eye.

"Alright. What's the first rule?"

She's put some thought into this, I can tell. "First off, neither of us will move in with the other. I mean, if you need a place for a couple of days, that's alright, but all else is a no-no. Got it?"

I nod.

"Secondly, when we're at work, we're WORKING. Remember what Bogo said?

"And last off, no hanky-panky. I promised my mother." I can hear the slight embarrassment in her voice.

"Sounds reasonable. Are you ready to hear my rules?"

"One, I get to eat any blueberries that may or may not be in your house.

Two, we go to meet your parents ASAP.

Three, you won't try to reform or change any of my ways unless they are destructive.

Deal?"

"Deal. But do we really have to watch Furassic World tonight?"

"Yes, we do. Scared, Carrots?"

"Maybe the first time a little. By the fifth time, it was all old news."

"Too bad."

I pull into my driveway. A couple months ago I'd pulled a couple thousand out of the bank, and moved out of my apartment building into this small cottage just on the outer ring of City Central and Tundra Town. Finnick crashes here fifty percent of the time, but his vans gone, so he's probably at a bar somewhere. I'll most likely get a call from some establishment or another at five thirty in the morning to come pick him up. Oh, well.

(This chapter was hard to write, 'cause my family doesn't exactly *know* of my fan fiction writing habits, and they kept on barging into my room. So forgive any mistakes, they're stress related.)