Furrassic And Crisp Ratt

"This is my squad. Blue!" On screen, handsome leopard actor, cursed with the name Crisp Ratt, held out his hands to four oversize reptiles.

Nicks rapt, staring at the screen, eating blueberries with one hand, while the other is wrapped around me, pulling me close to his side.

I don't move away, as I would have yesterday, but snuggle in closer. A lazy smile twines across his snout. His thumb makes small circular motions on my shoulder.

As the movie progresses, I try to stealthily sneak my hand over to snatch a berry. Just as I'm about to snag a couple, he raises the bowl above my head.

"Ah, ah, ah. Didn't your mother teach you manners?" He taunts.

"My mother GREW those berries! Gimme."

"Shh. This is my favorite part!" He fails to notice that his arm is slowly drooping, and I manage to grab a paw full. I can barely restrain from an evil cackle.

Tyrannosaurus Rex and Indominus Rex battle it off on the screen, the classic fight between the new and the old.

Nick doesn't realize that his blueberries slowly disappear. I decide to leave one in the bowl, to taunt him.

Just as the credits start rolling, he reaches blindly into the bowl.

_________________________________

As I reach into my previously half full bowl, I feel only the glass bottom and one, slightly squished, berry.

Judy.

I twist so that I've got a hold on her arm and growl.

"What did you do with them?"

She smiles, displaying a full set of blue teeth.

I release her, and fall backwards dramatically. A foreleg goes to my forehead, and I affect a faint.

She doesn't fall for it.

I feel her poking the bottom of my foot.

"If you're dead, can I eat this last blueberry?"

"No!" I sit bolt upright, and snatch the blue gold from her, and eat it vengefully.

"I'm gonna go get more. You want anything from the kitchen?" I rise.

"No, thanks. I'll just eat your berries. Do you have any more movies?"

I point. "In that cabinet." I theatrically stalk off towards the kitchen, and I can hear her rustling around. I dump some berries in a bowl, rinse them, and grab a couple sodas. We'll want them if we're going to be staying up any later.

But Judy doesn't seem to want to leave, and I kinda want her to stay, despite blueberry thieving.