Chapter 2- Edge in heat.

α/η
Who ready to have some lemon, WARNING SEXY TIMES GOING ON DA WHOLE TIME!

ɕʆαςςίɕς'ς Թσѵ

    I sat on the couch, Possessed just informed me that he happened to meet a human. Another human, that Lust will most likely covince the other Sans' to use as a pet.... great. I knew my fate would be me getting convinced. But, I had to ask myself, what about other households. Each household contains a series of different versions of monsters. Undyne household, Alphys household, Papyrus' household, Mettaton household, Temmie household cave thing, somewhere underground contains Floweys, the ruins had various versions of Tori, the castle Asgores, and... you get the point. The only Sans that knew the exact location of the Floweys was possessed, since he's possessed by Flowey. The Papyrus' would often visit the Sans household. Anyway, I looked up, only to see Edge walk through the door, flushed and rubbing his legs together. . . . . odd.

    I noticed Edge was just murmuring something I couldn't quite catch.... "What'cha mumuring about Edge?" ". . . . I'm just. . ." I interrupted Edge with a laugh, he was in heat! He turned to me looking ashamed, I put my hands on his shoulder, giving him a smile. "Heh, how about we help that for now?" I say smirking, can you blame me for wanting to relax?

εδɡε'ς Թσѵ

   I looked around them gave him a questioning glance. He couldn't have meant on the couch right now could he.... Then again, this heat is becoming a pain. So, I nodded, eager for my problem to get to it's solution quick. I tensed as blue magic surrounded us, then we appeared in a room.. guessing from the amount of the mess, his room. Wow, I can be an idiot at times..  or it's the heat. I was snapped back into reality as Classic smashed his teeth into mine, 'kissing' me. The feeling of his ecto-tongue spread to my teeth. I looked at his face as I formed my tongue and opened my mouth. His left eye glowing blue, it had an undescribable gleam in it.

Our tongues tangled, judging who would be dominant. I won and my tongue searched his mouth, playing with his tongue. He took off our jackets and threw them somewhere in his room. I gasped at the sudden, yet pleasurable, contact with my ribs. He lifted up my turtleneck, just enough for my ribs to be licked by his blue tongue. The fact that I was in heat, made it even more pleasurable. My hands grasped the sheets, lighty as I fought the urge to pin him down. But urges won this time, good for you heat.

ɕʆαςςίɕς'ς Թσѵ

I found myself mentally chuckling when Edge pinned me down. His togue lolling out his mouth, as his hips just wouldn't stop humping. He grabbed the rim of my shorts, pulling them down as he continued to hump my leg. Man, he was in some major heat. Midway, he stopped pulling down my pants. I stared at him curiously as his hands snaked their way around my body(Skeleton thing XD). He lifted up my shirt and began licking my ribs. My skull heated up as I let out a quiet moan. Then, he continued pulling off my pants, and threw them somewhere random.

His finger circled my pelvic inlet, causing me to moan. He licked and nibbled my neck, then grabbed his soul. My thumb pressing into it, winning me a shaky moan from him. My ecto-dick unwillingly formed, which he grasped and stroked, moaning thanks to the pleasure of me rubbing his soul. I noticed he formed his anus(immaturity XD) as he positioned himself above my cock. As he slowly slid down, thankful of the precum that squirted from it, I gave him back his soul. His hands traced my ribs as he was fully on. I grunted from how tight he was as he slowly started moving.

αմϯհσɾ'ς Թσѵ

Edge started moving up and down, moaning as heat took a lot of the pain away. Classic grunted in pleasure as he grabbed Edge's sides, thrusting up into the edgy skeleton as he rammed into the right spot. Edge moaned at the harshness of Classics's thrust, thrusting straight into the right spot. Being a masochist help the pain from the harsh thrusts and claws digging into Edge's sides. Classic thrusted up once more before cumming, which was soon followed by Edge. Classic loudly moaned Edge's name as he came inside the edgy skely; compared to Edge who practically screamed in pleasure as he came on Classics's ribs. Edge blushed madly knowing he probably let all the Sans' know what was happening, excpet Ink and Blue.... those cinnamon rolls were just confused.

Edge got off of Classic then cuddled into him. Classic yawned as he pulled the covers over them. He wondered how this whole human thing would go.