Bone-Us Chapter- The Heroic Edge

It started on Septemeber 11th. There was a great fire cause by a baby bones skeleton and her army of floating pumpkins. The fire spread across the Teemmie Village, Teemmies were vibrating and melting left and right. There was this dragon named Cheetah who was shoving Teemmie's up her ass, as well as random generating, spawning, mincraft chickens. But, there was two Teemmie's that avoided this horrible fate. One was standing atop the mushroom "Phil". Luckily, happened to be a passing traveler, skele-wolf named Edge, or as he's known in today's society, SwapFellFell Edge.

       Edge saw the fire and sprang into action like a majestic Ciel?.? He sweeped the baby Teemmie up with his tail as he ran through the fire. Hoping to find the exit to the disastrous village fire. The skeleton came down to face Edge screaming "The prophecy was true!" as she aimed her pumpkin gaster blasters at Edge. Like a majestic ballerina, he dodged each ray of fire, keeping the baby Tem in his fuffly, jungle tail. He then leaped out the fire wearing a dusty ballet skirt. This, this was the start of a new age of Tems. The race superior and led by their legendary alpha, Alpha SwapFellFell Edge.

-ChiRu