Chapter 11- ಠ_ಠ

You groaned in tiredness as you sat up and rubbed your eyes. You then blushed when you looked at yourself. Images of last night flashed through your mind as you began to fully awake. Just like yesterday morning, the door to the room was open, and the Sans you slept with was gone. Of course, you didn't want to go downstairs, YOU WERE NUDE!

     Your attention turned towards the doorway as you heard a bark. When you looked, there was Edge. In front of him, some clothes. Relief flooded through you as you looked Edge. "OMFG! Thank you Edge!" You exclaimed as you walked over to hug him. Edge blushed when you hugged him, I mean, you were still nude after all.

     After you put on the clothes, you examined yourself. Edge gave you a red turtleneck, and some gym shorts. The way that the turtleneck fitted you, was kinda big, it showed some of your shoulders. As for the gym shorts, you had to tighten them, a lot. But you were still gratefull about having any clothes at all.

     As you walked downstairs with Edge, you saw the other Sans' gathered around, talking amongst each other. "yEaH, I dId." "Then who is it?" "sOmE aNNoYiNg aBoMInATiOn oN a SKaTeBOArD nAMeD FrEsH." "Is he fuckable?~" "hOW tHe hELL wOUlD I kNoW? . . . aLso, I guESs I'lL wATcH (Y/N) toDAy."

A/N
YEP! Somehow, Fresh won the most votes(5). Reaper and Geno tied with 3 votes. I swear, don't expect me to be spot on with Fresh's way of speech. Anyway,

It's just you and Error,
Bond/or/Escape
Choose one.