740 Follower Contest Update

Henlo darlings! So ppl here say art contest but ppl other places say story. so here's what gonna happen ITS TIME TO COMBINE THOSE TWO! So yes, we will have a contest. Guess what Y'ALL HAVE PERMISSION TO EMBARRASS, HUMILIATE, AND TORTURE ME! bing bing! y'all shall be writing fanfics about moi! Yes ship.me with anyone or anything! Extra points if you draw something.

So, to show me ur fanfics, y'all can link me ur stories in this chapter's comments. So GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Winners will be determined in three weeks! Aka, this will close in three weeks!

Winner#1: YOU CAN MAKE A PLOT FOR A BOOK I'LL WRITE no matter how edgy or stupid the plot is, I'll make a book around it. (Yes the plot can revolve around a shipping)

Winner#2: You get to chose a shipping and a plot for a oneshot fanfic I'll write based on that shipping and plot. And yes, it can be any shipping you want despite my hatred or love towards it.

Winner#3: Have two of my characters that I no longer care about! Or maybe I can give you a chracter that's one of my original species' that aren't even opened yet! :o

Right ppl need to know what I look like.

Hair color: a brown so dark it's near black.

Eye color: dark brown.

Skin color: Oh well, im technically mixed but in reality im white with the smallest hint of brown.

Voice: When I'm pissed I talk and sound as if I'm british. Occasionally I'll break out my American accent and will sound southern, A horrible imitation of Russian, and german accents.

Looks: I do have some fat, mutated tits aka tits that look to big to be normal- i hate it greatly. I am of the female gender. And Im like either 5"4 or 5"6

[update]

..... I came back to check on how the contests was doing. Oh ye fyi 11 more days for that. And uh i read my message board and uh there were paragraphs. And I couldn't help but smile at them. So I'm bacc early and if ya told me u entered I'll probs give you a heads up. Oh and ppl you can use any website to do ur lemons and drawings.

Ex:

fanfic.net(something like that)
DeviantArt